Home

R3 fast footwork.

This is a discussion on R3 fast footwork. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #1
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

OVR: 0
R3 fast footwork.

What you think of this,
Many players complain about static shots contrary to the first game and the fact we back so fast.
What you think about a system where The walking pace is normal and by pressing the L3 stick While moving, we go faster like we have actually in the game and the disadvantage of this is by consuming our stamina, moving forward offer a damage bonus for the opponent.

Last edited by Donnie_Brasco_FR; 12-08-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: R3 fast footwork.

L3 better!!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #3
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I'm all for it as long as it doesn't look like finish the fight movement.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #4
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

I've thought about it and i've came to the conclusion, that i'd rather we get a modifier like L1 or R1, where you have to hold down the button and it changes your stance, from passive, to fully aggresive and opens you up making you more vunerable and it makes your strikes have tremendous range and after getting the right mommentum and having began to run some distance, your strike animations change and become like running powerfull punches to the face or running grindy takedowns or running jumping head kick , like the one Werdum did in his last fight against matt brown when the fight started.

And people who are good on their feet and are counterstrikers should be using that stance to also run away a bit faster from some strikes or smth like that, instead of having that weird/clunky/gamebreaking backwards lunge animation that counters every strike and breaks the opponent's strike tracking.

But hopefully such issues, where the strikes clash and nobody is damaged or where someone is lunging back and your punches are cut to half the distance or someone slipping and your fighter is throwing some small dumb punches to intetionally not hit his opponent and give the effect of the slipping that is working, or when someone is slipping away from the opponent and you try and kick/punch or knee or flying knee their belly and the game magically makes your fighter pause mid-air and not hit them, are focused on, for the next game and completely gone. They've been there since EA UFC 1 though and some became even worse with EA UFC 2 taking away the auto lunge of every strike, so i am kind of pessimistic when it comes to fixxing those issues for the next iteration of the game.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 12-08-2016 at 10:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »