Home

Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

This is a discussion on Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #41
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
All GCs arent Americans. We have a Brazilian (Solid). We had a Canadian (Kid_Showtime).
North americans, Solid is the only exception, but again this is not Europe or Asia.

Does anybody know who are those 2 guys? what are they doing in GCs team and what they did? This is the first time i heard these names...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #42
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Solid was posting and providing detailed information constantly during ufc 1's life span on EA's forums. He might be back on EA forums now that it's up again, but I don't visit that site anymore.

When EA forums went down it seemed he was one of the users that didn't migrate over here.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #43
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Thats too risky. I'll give you an example. Two of the GCs were unable to attend the last event. They desperately wanted to see the work that was being done but EA isnt willing to risk any of the information leaking or being released before they want it to be release so they werent willing to video conference the event.

As you can see Ipod filmed most of the event but you notice the only thing he shows related to the game is Bermudez's mo cap. Nothing else.

Sugata being in Russia further complicates that. Every GCer has to sign an NDA and we run the risk of being sued if we release any info early. If I release info early, EA could easily sue me because I'm American and they are based in the US. If Sugata does it, they would have very little recourse given that he is in Russia.

I dont think Sugata would ever release any info or violate the NDA but thats a risk EA may not be willing to take. Especially when we already have two guys who bring most of what Sugata would bring to the table.
You dont know 2 things which makes your thoughts incorrect:
1) I had a communication with GPD and Skynet some days before holidays, i asked about GC possibility and they said they will check for empty spots if they exists, no words about any NDA restrictions.

My words about NDA are my initiative because i understand how things are doing.

2) Here in Moscow we HAVE and official EA center - EA RUSSIA, and we have direct contact and communications with them , they are our sponsors (of our EA UFC 2 league - VFC), so as i live in Moscow, there is no problem to visit EA Russia office to sign in NDA, test game buid in confidentional conditions, and may be participate in online events to test network between RUS and US or video conference.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:35 PM   #44
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
That someone is Solid_Altair.

What exactly do I abuse? Lag? Are you serious?

I pay a lot of respect to the ACTUAL top players. Excuse me if I don't really respect people who purposely abuse their connection in order to win. Shame on me I guess.
Unfortunately i have not see threads about EA UFC 3 changes/concepts /ideas from him (Solid Altair)... i know him for long from the old EA forums, his Grappling thread was very good, and i respect him very much. But it seems his interest and activity to the game was very decreased for the last year... (

About "ACTUAL top players" - i already said everything to you before: they are not abusers, they are champions among russians in VFC where no any lags and latency with them, they are complaining the same things about you, their "abuse tools" are nothing more than the only option to win in huge lag conditions, only fools trying to fight via striking with 3 sec delays - this is nonsense, especially when are playing ranked i for 1st place. For ex IvanBoyko is very very good striker and he is very honorable player, also he mad an good guides for the community.

What have you done?
I always though GC - is the most valuable member of the community.
Solid Alatair - made a huge work for developing EA UFC 2 on old EA forum
MMA - many youtube hipe videos
MTS - many youtube tutorials and sim fights
Zombie Rommel - many guides
ZHunter - many guides
Analbert - as i know more about single player

At least 4 of them are TOP players.

What have you done helpful? Even your LEC 200 opponent and winner Afro (which is russian/ukraine btw!) are doing guides and tutorials on his channel.

Last edited by SUGATA; 01-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:46 PM   #45
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
You dont know 2 things which makes your thoughts incorrect:
1) I had a communication with GPD and Skynet some days before holidays, i asked about GC possibility and they said they will check for empty spots if they exists, no words about any NDA restrictions.

My words about NDA are my initiative because i understand how things are doing.

2) Here in Moscow we HAVE and official EA center - EA RUSSIA, and we have direct contact and communications with them , they are our sponsors (of our EA UFC 2 league - VFC), so as i live in Moscow, there is no problem to visit EA Russia office to sign in NDA, test game buid in confidentional conditions, and may be participate in online events to test network between RUS and US or video conference.
1) GPD and Skynet dont run the GC program. They ABSOLUTELY have influence over who would be added but they arent the people who make the choices. They also wouldnt be the people who talk to you about an NDA.

2) Sugata you would add something to the team but what you are asking is more work than it may be worth it. The team would have to send builds of the game to Russia just so you could play it or create a build that is accessible online (the builds we play are builds downloaded to a console) so that you can play it in Russia.

That doesnt even take into account the time difference. The events run from 10am-9pm Vancouver time. That means a good amount of the event runs between midnight your time and 9am.

Its not my call but I think you would need to attend the events. If you could pull that off (like Solid does), you joining the team could be a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #46
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Unfortunately i have not see threads about EA UFC 3 changes/concepts /ideas from him (Solid Altair)... i know him for long from the old EA forums, his Grappling thread was very good, and i respect him very much. But it seems his interest and activity to the game was very decreased for the last year... (

About "ACTUAL top players" - i already said everything to you before: they are not abusers, they are champions among russians in VFC where no any lags and latency with them, they are complaining the same things about you, their "abuse tools" are nothing more than the only option to win in huge lag conditions, only fools trying to fight via striking with 3 sec delays - this is nonsense, especially when are playing ranked i for 1st place. For ex IvanBoyko is very very good striker and he is very honorable player, also he mad an good guides for the community.

https://youtu.be/-s1Pc1N21bk

What have you done?
I always though GC - is the most valuable member of the community.
Solid Alatair - made a huge work for developing EA UFC 2 on old EA forum
MMA - many youtube hipe videos
MTS - many youtube tutorials and sim fights
Zombie Rommel - many guides
ZHunter - many guides
Analbert - as i know more about single player

At least 4 of them are TOP players.

What have you done helpful? Even your LEC 200 opponent and winner Afro (which is russian/ukraine btw!) are doing guides and tutorials on his channel.
Not true. Yves is one of the most active GCers behind the scenes. He's very active and interested in the game.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #47
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Not true. Yves is one of the most active GCers behind the scenes. He's very active and interested in the game.
who is Yves?
Old 01-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #48
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
who is Yves?
Solid. I called him by his real name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »