Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Confirmed

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Confirmed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2017, 07:45 AM   #73
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Word, I liked those videos but figured they were labor intensive. I don't expect striking videos, but I'm always looking for an excuse to post about Gumby and Pokey.

unfortunately Larkin was removed from ufc rankings, might be heading to bellator. Surely another ufc fighter has thrown a spinning leg kick.

leg punches would be neat.
FYI, Larkin and Bellator couldnt reach a deal. He will either fight for Rizin or go back to the UFC.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:43 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 0

Lets hope they get rid of parries, or dont make as dumb as they are now.. parry a jab, eat a headkick... should be about head movement for counters, now hitting 1 button while holding block for a free shot
Old 02-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
Lets hope they get rid of parries, or dont make as dumb as they are now.. parry a jab, eat a headkick... should be about head movement for counters, now hitting 1 button while holding block for a free shot

Take parrys out completely or make a missed parry do so much damage there momma feels it.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 10:10 AM   #76
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
What about a Dada/Kimbo death match?

Too soon?
Old 02-03-2017, 11:41 AM   #77
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Nice that it's out there. I thought it was pretty obvious from the start, but atleast GC'ers don't have to keep dancing around it anymore with their "if", haha.

Very interested to see the result of the input from people such as Robin Black that have supposedly been involved with this title, and GPD's take on the striking.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #78
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

getting rid of parries would be insane. Watch Cerrone vs Masvidal, parries galore in that fight.

I don't care if ea tweaks them or completely revamps them, but getting rid of them would be meh.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:59 PM   #79
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
getting rid of parries would be insane. Watch Cerrone vs Masvidal, parries galore in that fight.

I don't care if ea tweaks them or completely revamps them, but getting rid of them would be meh.
yh parries and catching kicks with the jab was the story of that fight.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:04 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:

Online I could see wanting to keep them because it's a user that has to input the command.

But good god, offline it's annoying. It makes the game more challenging, which I appreciate, but in the next game, I'd appreciate the CPU being more defensive by using good footwork and less parrying.

I don't even care if it feels like the CPU is running away from me, make it my job to cut off the cage and allow me to win on points and aggression if need be. That's more accurate to me than the amount of parrying the CPU does currently.

I can't parry to save my life. Just can't get the timing down. I think that's probably more accurate for most real life fighters anyway. That's why most of them rely on distance management and moving around the octagon, as well as head movement, rather than timing a strike with a parry.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »