Home

Anyone else had this glitch happen before? Happened in Ranked and it was hilarious

This is a discussion on Anyone else had this glitch happen before? Happened in Ranked and it was hilarious within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2017, 05:59 PM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone else had this glitch happen before? Happened in Ranked and it was hilarious

This happened in ranked and it was hilarious. I remember seeing something simillar in EA UFC 1, but never saw people launching into the air like that, only see them get through the cage. It had me rolling :

I think i jabbed the leg he was about to hit me with and that's what launched us into the air.

Never had this happen to me before nor have I seen anyone else post it. It's always glitchy when fighting against Struve with Tyson. Camera Angles cut Struve's face off. His head kicks can never hit Mike Tyson, they always whiff and go over his head etc.

I almost lost the decision due to this glitch, but i ended up getting a KO 5 seconds before the final round was over.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 02-08-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: Anyone else had this glitch happen before? Happened in Ranked and it was hilariou

Wow manly that was hilarious.

Ive never seen Struve vs Tyson and even that alone is pretty funny, but that glitch was insane!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-08-2017, 06:06 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Anyone else had this glitch happen before? Happened in Ranked and it was hilariou

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
This happened in ranked and it was hilarious. I remember seeing something simillar in EA UFC 1, but never saw people launching into the air like that, only see them get through the cage. It had me rolling :

I think i punched his leg while he was about to hit me and that's what launched us into the air.

Never had this happen to me before nor have I seen anyone else post it. It's always glitchy when fighting against Struve with Tyson. Camera Angles cut Struve's face off. His head kicks can never hit Mike Tyson, they always whiff and go over his head etc.

I almost lost the decision due to this glitch, but i ended up getting a KO 5 seconds before the final round was over.
Double homerun lol
Old 02-08-2017, 06:15 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

WTF did I just see. That was the craziest glitch I've ever seen in any UFC game.

The first video clip is just bonkers, how has anyone else not run into this.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:15 AM   #5
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
WTF did I just see. That was the craziest glitch I've ever seen in any UFC game.

The first video clip is just bonkers, how has anyone else not run into this.
Not enough people playing Tyson against Struve i guess :P
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »