Home

Less spinning attacks and more hard strikes

This is a discussion on Less spinning attacks and more hard strikes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Less spinning attacks and more hard strikes

I noticed in the motion capture there is already a new spinning kick being added. Its like no one played the other games spin attacks is one of the biggest complains of EA UFC. People press the hard strike button like forward and punch then it does a superman punch or a spin kick instead of a direct strike. It looks like they don't care and are adding more spinning attacks instead. Does anyone know why? Are spinning attacks more popular in fighting games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Re: Less spinning attacks and more hard strikes

You didn't have to make a new thread for this. Ughhhh... you could have just posted it in the Mo Cap thread.

Were are the mods when you need them.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:37 PM   #3
Banned

wow dude im trying to talk about the game and 3 times already you just tried to squelch my comments i am asking you politely to stop
Old 02-16-2017, 03:40 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Then stop making pointless threads that tons of people have already made over and over. There's also other threads to post in. You don't need to make a new thread for everything, more so stuff that has its own or has been discussed at nauseam.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #5
Banned

Icon6 Re: Less spinning attacks and more hard strikes

how am i supposed to know what other people posted lmao i just started here bud. look you seem like a cool dude im just trying to express my thoughts and ive seen arguments like this get started unintentionally so im trying to extend my hand as a gesture of piece.

and honestly its a big deal about this game not to have spinning strikes and superman punch on every button so it needs more attention
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2017, 03:50 PM   #6
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pescadortiempo
how am i supposed to know what other people posted lmao i just started here bud. look you seem like a cool dude im just trying to express my thoughts and ive seen arguments like this get started unintentionally so im trying to extend my hand as a gesture of piece.

and honestly its a big deal about this game not to have spinning strikes and superman punch on every button so it needs more attention
Old 02-16-2017, 04:11 PM   #7
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

As long as they can find a way to actually make kicks much easier to take people down on, keep them. They should be in for authenticity, but made to where you only use them sparingly. Like real life. More reward, more risk.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:14 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
As long as they can find a way to actually make kicks much easier to take people down on, keep them. They should be in for authenticity, but made to where you only use them sparingly. Like real life. More reward, more risk.
it needs to be like Undisputed 3, there was a takedown risk if you threw fancy strikes as well as a counter penalty and catching strikes
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »