Home

Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave.

This is a discussion on Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #9
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I highly doubt a few seconds makes a difference from going to one game to another.
When you play the game daily it does.

And it's not 1-2 sec, it's about 20-30 sec delay, each time just menu related things + the forced entrances etc. you got a bunch of unnescessary delay.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #10
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
When you play the game daily it does.

And it's not 1-2 sec, it's about 20-30 sec delay, each time just menu related things + the forced entrances etc. you got a bunch of unnescessary delay.
lol. Ya I know I play the game everyday.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:29 AM   #11
Pro

One of the silliest complaints.

Combating the idiots who quit just before being submitted or knocked out is the bigger problem.

And seriously, if you play the game enough for the the extra couple of seconds to matter in aggregate, then I'm pretty sure - by definition - your time isn't that important.

I do get the complaint about things being a little clunky at the end, just a funny way this was phrased. We're talking about stupid video games.

So yeah, if you already lost and the game captures that incorrectly, then it should be fixed. I've been on the other end of it when I submit someone and the cut out too quickly so it counts as a DNF for them (which defaults to a TKO for me). I wish this could be fixed along with the original complaint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #12
MVP

i really hate when i sub the guy and he quit the game... then when i see it counts as a tko
Old 02-20-2017, 12:01 PM   #13
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback

Combating the idiots who quit just before being submitted or knocked out is the bigger problem.

And seriously, if you play the game enough for the the extra couple of seconds to matter in aggregate, then I'm pretty sure - by definition - your time isn't that important.

I do get the complaint about things being a little clunky at the end, just a funny way this was phrased. We're talking about stupid video games.

So yeah, if you already lost and the game captures that incorrectly, then it should be fixed. I've been on the other end of it when I submit someone and the cut out too quickly so it counts as a DNF for them (which defaults to a TKO for me). I wish this could be fixed along with the original complaint.
Not really. That is what makes me quit playing earlier than usual. Too much time in between fights.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #14
Rookie

No way. You dont turn a real fight off during the TKO. You shouldnt get to leave during it in game. And some people like to make highlight reels with the replays. Leaving early screws people out of that aspect. Suck it up and take your loss.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #15
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadHunter1911
No way. You dont turn a real fight off during the TKO. You shouldnt get to leave during it in game. And some people like to make highlight reels with the replays. Leaving early screws people out of that aspect. Suck it up and take your loss.
What are you on about?

When did i say i am turning the fight off during a TKO? I am saying it's an issue from the people who do and i feel like doing so as well, but i am forced to sit through and watch a bunch of crap that i don't get entertainment value out of, which prolongs how long it takes from me to get from one game to another.

As i said, i get being KO'ed being forced on, but then having to sit through a celebration and the menu that's showing you the points awarded, takes too long and is uncessesary, thus the main reason people just choose to ragequit before they have to endure all of that.

All i am asking is for them to polish stuff like that, so that people can quit faster and others who get a nice KO/submission can get to view those things, regardless of wether the opponent leaves or not.

Why is it that a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback

Also i know what i am saying is a minute issue, but that's the whole reason i am mentioning it. As i said i know the game has bigger issues, but little things like that that could improve the way of life are also in need of some polishing.

EA UFC 1 & 2 has honestly one of the most annoying and slow menu/ waiting after a game is over etc. than any other game i remember playing.

It without a doubt needs a rework as well and yeah, while my post's title/original thought/ intetion sounds kinda dumb indeed, mainly because of the way i put it, that's the bigger picture that is at play here, when i i am talking about stuff like that.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 02-20-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
It without a doubt needs a rework as well and yeah, while my post's title/original thought/ intetion sounds kinda dumb indeed, mainly because of the way i put it, that's the bigger picture that is at play here, when i i am talking about stuff like that.
Yeah, it was a poor vibe from the whole justification and cater to quitting as a way to fix the real issue. Hopefully, they can address the matter and make it quicker to get into fights; while also giving winners the proper winning method and punishing people who quit early
For the meantime though, please don't exit out of a match early. Fight for that submission escape with no stamina and 30 sub defense like a boss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »