Home

Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave.

This is a discussion on Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #17
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Leaving after getting KO'ed/etc. Shouldn't count as a leave.

You can skip through the announcement of the winner, so youu're not even saving that much time by quitting out. I doubt you guys quit out the second you get a KO win. This is some sore loser behavior.

And getting into fights is a very quick process, imo. There's not a lot of downtime between them if you want to keep playing.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 02-20-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:08 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
You can skip through the announcement of the winner, so youu're not even saving that much time by quitting out. I doubt you guys quit out the second you get a KO win. This is some sore loser behavior.

And getting into fights is a very quick process, imo. There's not a lot of downtime between them if you want to keep playing.
This^^^ Ive never been forced to sit through post fight stuff after any kind of loss. Press X/A and yhen go down to quit. It takes hardly any time.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:16 AM   #19
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadHunter1911
This^^^ Ive never been forced to sit through post fight stuff after any kind of loss. Press X/A and yhen go down to quit. It takes hardly any time.
That doesn't work with leg tko's and some other finishes. I just wait until it shows results and quit
Old 02-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Yeah, it was a poor vibe from the whole justification and cater to quitting as a way to fix the real issue. Hopefully, they can address the matter and make it quicker to get into fights; while also giving winners the proper winning method and punishing people who quit early
For the meantime though, please don't exit out of a match early. Fight for that submission escape with no stamina and 30 sub defense like a boss.
Everything about this is spot on
Old 02-23-2017, 10:24 AM   #21
Banned

The only times I quit a match is when someone just takes me down and does absolutely nothing but spam transtion block and dont even strike or go for subs. Like if you take me down atleast try to finish me I wouldnt have any problems with people who would work to get the finish on the ground, but what is the point of just holding someone on the ground without going for a finish.

Last edited by kman192; 02-23-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 12:56 PM   #22
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman192
The only times I quit a match is when someone just takes me down and does absolutely nothing but spam transtion block and dont even strike or go for subs. Like if you take me down atleast try to finish me I wouldnt have any problems with people who would work to get the finish on the ground, but what is the point of just holding someone on the ground without going for a finish.

Wear out their stamina, and frustrate them so you can finish them later. Or just score tons of points to win on the score cards.

Recklessly going for a finish on the ground can get you arm trapped and reversed. Or leave you with your stamina wasted, and you getting subbed out.

If I take someone down and they're just mindlessly trying to transition, i'm gonna deny them for 5 minutes straight, drain half there stamina, and go to town on them next round with a massive stamina advantage.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »