Home

I thought players are meant to get banned for intentionaly disconnecting

This is a discussion on I thought players are meant to get banned for intentionaly disconnecting within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry I thought players are meant to get banned for intentionaly disconnecting

I have had a player disconnect on me 3 times today and each time it was right as i ko,d him and whats worse is i got a loss and he got the win?is there a way to report a player for doing this?not that anything will be done about it though since they are done with this game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: I thought players are meant to get banned for intentionaly disconnecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
I have had a player disconnect on me 3 times today and each time it was right as i ko,d him and whats worse is i got a loss and he got the win?is there a way to report a player for doing this?not that anything will be done about it though since they are done with this game?
You got the loss? every time someone quit on me I received the win, occasionally after a message saying they are determining the outcome.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Question Re: I thought players are meant to get banned for intentionaly disconnecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
You got the loss? every time someone quit on me I received the win, occasionally after a message saying they are determining the outcome.
Yeah there is even another player on youtube that posted a video of him doing it,litteraly the second you have him finished he quits and it says waiting on player for about 10-20 seconds then it says connection to apponent lost and when you escape out to the dashboard it says i got a loss,and it was the same player that done it 3 times,i even said dont quit now when he did it the last time and i ko,d him and he quit straight away i even waited about 5 minutes before i escaped from the match and he still got the win.Is there any way i can report this as i saved the last video of him doing it that shows i got the loss??
Old 03-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Yeah there is even another player on youtube that posted a video of him doing it,litteraly the second you have him finished he quits and it says waiting on player for about 10-20 seconds then it says connection to apponent lost and when you escape out to the dashboard it says i got a loss,and it was the same player that done it 3 times,i even said dont quit now when he did it the last time and i ko,d him and he quit straight away i even waited about 5 minutes before i escaped from the match and he still got the win.Is there any way i can report this as i saved the last video of him doing it that shows i got the loss??
Would you be talking about Jermaine95? He's done that to me several times as well. He manages to quit in such a way that we both get a loss it seems. Had the same thing happen to me in Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, players who were on wireless and swiveled their antenna in such a way to disrupt the connection long enough for the game to not register it as intentional, but instead a network error
Old 03-01-2017, 03:57 PM   #5
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Would you be talking about Jermaine95? He's done that to me several times as well. He manages to quit in such a way that we both get a loss it seems. Had the same thing happen to me in Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, players who were on wireless and swiveled their antenna in such a way to disrupt the connection long enough for the game to not register it as intentional, but instead a network error
no gro--lar he has done it to me 3 times so its deffinatley intentional
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Ea is nothing gonna/can do about it I think.
But yeah:

Jermaine95
Gro___lar

Both are f*cking quitters/hackers.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:45 PM   #7
Rookie

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discuss...maine95#latest
Old 03-02-2017, 07:39 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
no gro--lar he has done it to me 3 times so its deffinatley intentional
Ugh gro--lar, fake glove touching, lag switching, taunting and talking trash, the very worst embodiment of a UFC player

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »