Home

Legends and Fight Kits

This is a discussion on Legends and Fight Kits within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2017, 11:53 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Legends and Fight Kits

I doubt this will get much of a response but I have a request and a personal preference to state.

If legends are going to be in the game can I please have the option to put them in a fighter kit in addition to their legends trunks (weird, I know)?

When I'm running my offline Dork Universe Fight Promotion it takes me out of the immersion that Chuck Liddell has his iceman trunks and I can't put him in a Reebok Fight Kit like everyone else.

And...while I'm at it.

If putting in legends comes at the expense of putting in actual current UFC fighters then I don't want them. I just dont. Even if they are in prime form. I know they sell the game to casuals so this is a pointless request, but I wanted it known.

Even a prime Liddell or Griffin or Hughes and even Penn to a degree are very generic in terms of their fighting style compared to the more dynamic fighters of today's generation. They are a victim of the evolution of MMA. While I certainly appreciated them in their time, they just don't fit in a current UFC video game anymore than their prime style would fit in today's UFC landscape.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #2
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Re: Legends and Fight Kits

I made a thread about this month and months ago asking to give legend fighters the option to have normal shorts and legend shorts but was told it would waste to much resources to do.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I made a thread about this month and months ago asking to give legend fighters the option to have normal shorts and legend shorts but was told it would waste to much resources to do.
Damn I didn't see that I apologize for the duplicate thread.

I was wondering about that. I guess they have to make a character model for each fighter in the fight kit you want him in?

Which goes to my second point, I'd just rather not have them. They just feel out of place for all sorts of reasons. But I know I'm in the minority in this one.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:33 PM   #4
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
Damn I didn't see that I apologize for the duplicate thread.

I was wondering about that. I guess they have to make a character model for each fighter in the fight kit you want him in?

Which goes to my second point, I'd just rather not have them. They just feel out of place for all sorts of reasons. But I know I'm in the minority in this one.

It's all good. I was just saying that because I asked for it but was denied. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »