Home

Should UFC 2 Ranked Online Championship Leaderboards be Reset?

This is a discussion on Should UFC 2 Ranked Online Championship Leaderboards be Reset? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should UFC 2 Ranked Online Championship Leaderboards be RESET?
Reset the leaderboards 23 63.89%
Keep the current leaderboards 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2017, 05:15 PM   #113
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Should UFC 2 Ranked Online Championship Leaderboards be Reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I reached division 7 a while back and I'm at the point where the game is starting to lose it's fun. I don't even care when I'm playing anymore. If I'm not entertained or respect the person's style I'm fighting, I just quit out or let them finish me. I think when I started playing Fight Night again it kind of ruined this game for me. A lot of the aspects of the stand-up really irk me now and I've always had issues with the clinch and ground. If the CPU was fun to play this wouldn't be an issue and I could just do that, but that's not really an option. I'm at the point where I'm ready for a new game. This edition has gotten a ton of play from me, though. It has given me good times up to this point.
Not me...... 8,000 plus fights and counting and I'm not getting bored of the game at all. Actually I'm trying to be the best video game Mixed Martial Artist i can be. Which means there's always room to grow and get better.

Just wanted to say thanks to the EA Devs for not resetting the leaderboards. I'm #2 on Ranked Online Championships for PS4 and I'm sooooo close to grabbing that #1 spot from onl1chka. Just a few more weeks and it should be all mine.

Back to playing ranked.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:39 PM   #114
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Should UFC 2 Ranked Online Championship Leaderboards be Reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I reached division 7 a while back and I'm at the point where the game is starting to lose it's fun. I don't even care when I'm playing anymore. If I'm not entertained or respect the person's style I'm fighting, I just quit out or let them finish me. I think when I started playing Fight Night again it kind of ruined this game for me. A lot of the aspects of the stand-up really irk me now and I've always had issues with the clinch and ground. If the CPU was fun to play this wouldn't be an issue and I could just do that, but that's not really an option. I'm at the point where I'm ready for a new game. This edition has gotten a ton of play from me, though. It has given me good times up to this point.
Could not agree more.

I feel like this iteration is almost worse off at this point than the last game. Sadly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »