Home

Happy Early Birthday UFC 2!

This is a discussion on Happy Early Birthday UFC 2! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #9
Banned

Kasel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Happy Early Birthday UFC 2!

Happy birthday EA UFC 2!! thank you for your hard work, even though I disagree with so many of the decisions you made and kept making since EA UFC 1, doesn't mean I don't appreciate your hard work and dedication that we can't even imagine what it takes to do and keep doing till now.

I can't wait to see what you've in store for us in EA UFC 3 where I personally predict we'll get a more realistic sim experience that is more directed towards US, the hardcore MMA gaming fan base

I know that most of the time all you see here is but we do it because we want the game to as good as it can be and to reward us for fighting realistically, get lower tier fighters get attention for detail in terms of movesets, stances, stats and perks, to have the game react quick enough to our inputs which is part of the reason we cry for 60fps which I don't wanna get into.

We do it out of love for the sport and MMA gaming, not to troll any devs or hurt anyones feelings, we appreciate all you do it's just that (with all due respect) I believe that many of us here have more love & knowledge for MMA than most of the dev team which is why we voice our opinions hard and loud because we simply know better in many areas, especially as competitive players who's been part of the MMA gaming world before some if not all of the devs even knew what MMA is, which in hearing our opinions would benefit not only us but the devs in the form of successful sales.

And of course I may be wrong on things I write now but this is my opinion and I feel strongly about it and choose my words carefully (as I believe I usually do)

So enjoy what you've achieved because I'm sure it wasn't easy and know that you made a lot MMA gamers around the world very happy even if some decisions made us rage, it still made our lives overall better and gave us an escape from the world to just focus on trying to use our chosen fighters' strengths to eliminate our opponents' in a very simple yet complex form of competition.

So again, thank you for giving us that and happy birthday.

And of course..

so there ya go

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »