Home

imanari roll

This is a discussion on imanari roll within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
imanari roll

Anyone know if the Imanari Roll is only available as a 5-star Tony Ferguson card, or if there are 3*/4* generic versions available? I have been chasing this card for ages, even dropped over 1,000,000 coins I had saved for the Ferguson/Nurgamamedov event pack. Got some good cards from that but mostly for Khabib and other basic Ferguson cards I already had (D'arce, rolling kneebar, flying kneebar). I have been hitting item exchange but at 40,000/swap it is not sustainable. If someone can confirm there are 3*/4* editions available, I may continue with cheaper exchanges searching for this unicorn of a card. The only card missing from my inventory
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
Pro

Re: imanari roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebelt
Anyone know if the Imanari Roll is only available as a 5-star Tony Ferguson card, or if there are 3*/4* generic versions available? I have been chasing this card for ages, even dropped over 1,000,000 coins I had saved for the Ferguson/Nurgamamedov event pack. Got some good cards from that but mostly for Khabib and other basic Ferguson cards I already had (D'arce, rolling kneebar, flying kneebar). I have been hitting item exchange but at 40,000/swap it is not sustainable. If someone can confirm there are 3*/4* editions available, I may continue with cheaper exchanges searching for this unicorn of a card. The only card missing from my inventory
Same here, it's the only sub I'm still missing
Old 03-24-2017, 11:03 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am fairly certain there is no 3 or 4 star Imanari Roll. Doing the item exchange to try to get it seems like a waste of coins.

I managed to pull the Tony Ferguson card from an event pack before his fight with Dos Anjos. I also spent coins on quite a few of the event packs (10+) during the event scheduled vs. Khabib and didn't manage to pull it again.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

it was in the featured items during the khabib fight week, but with a MILLION coins I couldn't draw it. I got a couple 5 start khabib and edson cards though
Old 03-24-2017, 04:17 PM   #5
Rookie

as far as a waste of coins, that's true to some degree but I also have every other card, with the ones I really care about all at 5/4 star level. So coins only serve one purpose to me at this point: getting the imanari unicorn card!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »