Home

Exciting things to expect for UFC 3

This is a discussion on Exciting things to expect for UFC 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2017, 07:23 PM   #9
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Exciting things to expect for UFC 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
GPD has hinted about significant striking changes throughout multiple threads. There are 8-10 videos of mo cap which shows you some of the stuff they are working on.

Sure we dont have interviews or blogs detailing the changes yet but to say there are "no real gameplay improvements" is a bit disingenuous.
What kind of changes mate? I didn't see the hints.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #10
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd
We need a new grapple system ,I use to love to grapple in UFC undisputed 3.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
What? That's the best thing the game has going for it tbh and the most realistic part of it. All they have to do is improve on the one they have by adding more to it.

Last edited by WarMMA; 04-01-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:00 AM   #11
Rookie

Idk for me the grappling system is flawed , grappling is supposed to be a chess match and fast paced with instead I feel like it's slow, with UD3 everyone loved to grapple but in UFC 3 the grappling just isn't good ,when you want to transition we have to wait for the meter to fill up and in that time period our opponent See's it because of the pause ,I just think it's dumb how the grappling works , at least make the transition speed faster ,I have done wrestling in high school and I'm going to start training for MMA this year and the grappling aspect can be so much better.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 12:01 AM   #12
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

EA made the first games, getting excited for reworked striking is like getting excited for the chicken mcnuggets from Taco Bell.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
What? That's the best thing the game has going for it tbh and the most realistic part of it. All they have to do is improve on the one they have by adding more to it.
Idk for me the grappling system is flawed , grappling is supposed to be a chess match and fast paced with instead I feel like it's slow, with UD3 everyone loved to grapple but in UFC 3 the grappling just isn't good ,when you want to transition we have to wait for the meter to fill up and in that time period our opponent See's it because of the pause ,I just think it's dumb how the grappling works , at least make the transition speed faster ,I have done wrestling in high school and I'm going to start training for MMA this year and the grappling aspect can be so much better.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:14 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyTheNotorious2nd

I don't like the grappling system in UD3. It is very similar to EA SPORTS UFC1's one. I know, current system is not perfect but is way better than others.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:26 AM   #15
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
EA made the first games, getting excited for reworked striking is like getting excited for the chicken mcnuggets from Taco Bell.
The hell? What makes you say that? EA Made EA UFC 1 but completely reworked the grappling system for the better in EA UFC 2 so I don't understand why you'd think that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 07:32 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
I don't like the grappling system in UD3. It is very similar to EA SPORTS UFC1's one. I know, current system is not perfect but is way better than others.
We got different opinions but if they keep the EA UFC 2's grappling system then they need to fix it's issues because we need a better grappling system asap but thank God I'm hearing rumors of a new striking system or whatever , it was much needed , let's just hope EA UFC 3 is the best of it's series but got no doubt in my mind that throughout the years they will improve their UFC games just like hey did with the other sports titles they hold.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »