Home

To All UFC Devs

This is a discussion on To All UFC Devs within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
To All UFC Devs

Hey everybody, what's up? Hope you're all well.

First off, I really enjoy the game and I'm looking forward to more. One opinion I have is please try to stop the cheese, and please make career mode the best you can possibly make it.

The reason of this post: Can you please have an option for us to reset our online record in ranked matches? I can't tell you how many pros I've ran into in Division 1, and how many spammers and cheesers. People who just take advantage of the game. A bit too much lag so that when I'm fighting someone the lag works in their favor - and I know it's not my connection because I have a solid one. It's just a game so my record is not that serious, but online ranked play isn't even fun for multiple reasons. And I know people may abuse record reset, but I'd rather they abuse their record reset than those who abuse games for wins. Life isn't fair so I'd at least like my game to be ;( Love playing offline mode tho. But, yes, an option to reset one's record so it can reflect the more honest fights, whether win or lose - that would be great. Those who want to keep their record honest, like myself, will. But I've given up on ranked play about 95%. I'm hard enough for the newer people to this game, imagine them fighting a pro on a new account on Division 1. Is that loss fair?

Thanks Devs, looking forward to playing more UFC 2 and seeing what comes out in 3. Keep at it - much love everybody.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

Re: To All UFC Devs

Huge can of worms. Trust that the game will be balanced; take your losses and improve.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:40 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Striking Warrior
I'm hard enough for the newer people to this game, imagine them fighting a pro on a new account on Division 1. Is that loss fair?
What you are purposing would increase this. That being said, yes, it is fair. We are all playing the same game. You won't improve playing noobs. The division system needs to go. The entire community could improve together if they didn't divide us. Sorry, I've had a few drinks tonight. Cheers.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:13 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Sorry, we don't do the "hey devs" threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »