Home

Will the ground game change at all for EA UFC 3?

This is a discussion on Will the ground game change at all for EA UFC 3? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2017, 09:19 PM   #49
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Will the ground game change at all for EA UFC 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Oh wow. So guess that could kinda be bad news. The game definitely needs more positions, transitions, ect. Guess catching strikes into subs may be a no go for the nxt game? The lack of these things is what causes the ground game to still be behind. But let me not rush to any conclusions until I see it for myself.
Dont jump to conclusions about what they may or may not add yet. The only thing we know is that alot of the mocap has been striking based.

This is the point I've been trying to make about this thread. Most of us have no info about this game other than mo cap videos and GPD stating that striking is going to be a focus. But we shouldnt jump to conclusions that the ground game will be the same as it was last game just because striking is going to be a focus.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #50
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will the ground game change at all for EA UFC 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
I don't get how to 2 players just laying on the ground not moving waiting for someone to move so they can deny is fun but w/e
With fakes and baby punches to mask transitions, it should be farely easy to get some transitions in.

Id add several more micro transitions that are unreactable though. Sich as fighting for and underhook in half guard, having quarterguard, body triangle..etc..all these things cans solve the problem of "laying on the ground waiting to deny" by simply being smaller micro transitions that are too fast to react to. This opens the flood gates for the bigger transitions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »