Home

I want a super-match: Kenetic vs CZ4RNY_88

This is a discussion on I want a super-match: Kenetic vs CZ4RNY_88 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #9
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

OVR: 0
I want a super-match: Kenetic vs CZ4RNY_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
The guy who want to challenge the other has to go in the challenged world.
Cause if i'am not wrong, they are 2 different world.

They are very different worlds in my opinion. I would be curious if kenetic would do as good in Ut and cz4rny88 in ranked like kenetic. With that said, both guys would kill me. Haha

Last edited by CUnit3234; 06-06-2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: I want a super-match: Kenetic vs CZ4RNY_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
How well does a good ultimate team player do with real fighters?

Like him or not I don't think it's a "they say" thing with kenetic, dude won the last lec. Only person I know that's better than him is myself.

I'm delusional, lol.
I think CZ won the last PS4 LEC too, as far as I remember anyway.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:25 PM   #11
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Czarny has already fought Kenetic many times. In fact, a lot of us UT guys have fought Kenetic and held our own for a bit. Kenetic won a fair portion against us though.

Ya'll need to come on Twitch to witness these things happen.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 12:51 AM   #12
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
Czarny has already fought Kenetic many times. In fact, a lot of us UT guys have fought Kenetic and held our own for a bit. Kenetic won a fair portion against us though.

Ya'll need to come on Twitch to witness these things happen.
Czarny = SZAYBUS right?

Or is perfectX Czarny..
Old 06-07-2017, 01:29 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Czarny = SZAYBUS right?

Or is perfectX Czarny..
It's SZAYBUS, he told me he sold his CZ4RNY account. No idea who would want to buy it in the first place but ok
Old 06-07-2017, 01:38 AM   #14
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
It's SZAYBUS, he told me he sold his CZ4RNY account. No idea who would want to buy it in the first place but ok
Ah ok. Yeah we have played a few times his striking is pretty good, fun fights.

He plays a lot like Shariff and camps parries, leads a ton with 1-2 to the body. That **** drives me nuts

Last edited by Kenetic NRG; 06-07-2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Ah ok. Yeah we have played a few times his striking is pretty good, fun fights.

He plays a lot like Shariff and camps parries, leads a ton with 1-2 to the body. That **** drives me nuts
Nice. I would pay 10 € to watch a 10 fight match betwin you and a video-analisy in youtube next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 12:55 PM   #16
Rookie

I have seen a lot of Kenetics fights and never saw CZ4RNY-88 so I can't pass judgment on him but his record speaks for itself=Mind Boggling! Being a UT player for the whole part myself I think that guys who really don't play the mode have the wrong take on it and think it is mainly guys creating and playing with heavy OP fighters and the guys with the overpowering fighters simply crushing a lot of weaker ones.

To be honest it is much more complicated than that and since you are only allotted 252-stars worth of moves you have to be strategic to make a balanced fighter. Sure there are a ton of Stand-Up Gawds who load all 5 star moves on punches and kicks but that leaves them exposed with gaping holes in the Takedown-Ground-and Sub -department and the minute half of them get taken down they never make it back to their feet.

The whole basis and fun behind UT is being able to create fighters with specific skill sets and moves that are your personal favorites of the real AI fighters in the game. Honestly the guys who are Ranked die hards boggle my mind as so many know practically the skill sets of the majority of fighters in basically every weight class. I have all 5 of my UT team fighters in the AI weight class rotations and have a ball practicing against the rotations. The secret behind this is to go in the practice room and look at the moves and perks of a good 10 elite fighters in each class. My LW doesn't have a punch -kick or takedown higher than a LEVEL-3 which is basically the 5-star move of the division. I do have a few LEVEL-4 moves in the ground category but so does a lot of fighters and Khabib has 5's in that department. Overall my stats are -Stand-up-89- clinch-90- and ground-93 and he feels just perfect.

As for a fight with CZ4RNY-88 and Kenetic the scary thing is having Kenetic create a fighter using all his favorite moves in one fighter lol. I honestly think Kenetic is going to be the top player for a very longtime! Besides being a wiz at the game already as well as knowing how the game mechanics function he is also helping EA with the development of the new game which will give him (and if there is any other elite players helping) a jump start on the new one. Also more power to those guys because they busted their a## mastering this one which got them in that position and that situation was open to anyone who owned the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »