Home

New Mo Cap Video with a surprise at the end

This is a discussion on New Mo Cap Video with a surprise at the end within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New Mo Cap Video with a surprise at the end

deleted........
Old 06-07-2017, 05:13 PM   #10
MVP

that's awesome. the movement looks very smooth and flexible. its way better than before.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:22 PM   #11
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

A bunch of small parrys in there if you watch. I don't know if that means Parrys will be more realistic now or what, but it looks good.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 06:29 PM   #12
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

I'm happy as long as the subtext to most of those movements are understood and incorporated appropriately into UFC 3.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:19 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
I'm happy as long as the subtext to most of those movements are understood and incorporated appropriately into UFC 3.
Same. While it looks nice here, looking nice and being incorporated in a way that actually reflects solid gameplay changes and fluidity is a totally different story.

But I applaud that they're apparently taking the complains from UFC 2 this seriously.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #14
Banned

Kasel's Arena

I don't understand what the mo-cap guys are doing. Are they capturing footwork? parries?

I really hope this isn't supposed to look like they're striking. As a long time kickboxer, literally every hand movement in the video made me cringe. I really hope that for the first time in EA SPORTS history, they finally get striking animations feel/look like strikes. They had good looking mo-cap movements with Kajan Johnson and Dennis Bermudez though. But these two are moving their arms like little girls ): I wonder if I came there with a friend from the gym and we had a legit hard sparring round or two wearing the mo-cap gear, would the equipment hold up to the strikes? Does anyone now? I would do it for free, I'm in Vancouver for 8 more months
Old 06-09-2017, 01:20 AM   #15
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
I don't understand what the mo-cap guys are doing. Are they capturing footwork? parries?

I really hope this isn't supposed to look like they're striking. As a long time kickboxer, literally every hand movement in the video made me cringe. I really hope that for the first time in EA SPORTS history, they finally get striking animations feel/look like strikes. They had good looking mo-cap movements with Kajan Johnson and Dennis Bermudez though. But these two are moving their arms like little girls ): I wonder if I came there with a friend from the gym and we had a legit hard sparring round or two wearing the mo-cap gear, would the equipment hold up to the strikes? Does anyone now? I would do it for free, I'm in Vancouver for 8 more months
Dudes look like they are doing a good job of simulating Yoel and Chris, but I don't train
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 09:11 AM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel

It looks like they are capturing movement. When they were capturing strikes with Bermudez, they had a guy holding pads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »