Home

This is Exploiting

This is a discussion on This is Exploiting within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
This is Exploiting

Along with online the connection issues, I hope we can address the various exloits/spamming that still exist. I hope that as issues are identified they can be address far more quickly.

I had a fight with this guy and he went for 38 takedowns, got 1, and still had comparable stamina to mine after 5 rounds. This felt like cheating.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS_Messages_20170628_171222.jpg (301.6 KB, 119 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 10:13 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: This is Exploiting

Fighters spam takedowns in real life. In this game, it's not like takedowns are a big grueling process. You did have more stamina than him, and won the fight.

I understand playing against that can be frustrating, but that's how it's gonna be in the higher divisions.

Being able to catch someone easier on takedown attempts would be nice.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:09 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Fighters spam takedowns in real life. In this game, it's not like takedowns are a big grueling process. You did have more stamina than him, and won the fight.

I understand playing against that can be frustrating, but that's how it's gonna be in the higher divisions.

Being able to catch someone easier on takedown attempts would be nice.
No one spams 38 takedowns in a fight, unless you can link me some stats from a high level fighter. Not even Demian Maia shoots for a takedown that much. There should be bigger penalties for spamming anything i.e leg kicks, clinch (straight to thai really shouldn't be a thing), takedowns and submissions.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:46 PM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Exploiting is spamming body shots, hugging high block, etc. Like it or not big cees playing style is probably more realistic than most.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:22 PM   #5
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
Along with online the connection issues, I hope we can address the various exloits/spamming that still exist. I hope that as issues are identified they can be address far more quickly.

I had a fight with this guy and he went for 38 takedowns, got 1, and still had comparable stamina to mine after 5 rounds. This felt like cheating.
That's ****ing ridiculous. I don't even see how fighting like that is any fun.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2017, 12:27 AM   #6
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Let me give you the details on this set up thread by King Clarke1...

Over the last year this dude has been doing nothing but sending me hate messages on PS4 or OS. Every time he comes on OS he always post something bashing me or calling me a cheater or a lag switcher. (Check his post history)

This fight was a ****ing pain in the ***. He literally ran away from me for 5 rounds and never engaged me and since Royce Gracie has horrible striking and horrible clinch stats there was no way for me to get a hold of him or even hit him with combos since he is so slow. When i was in the clinch with him he held me in over under not moving and just denying me. King Clarke has over 1,200 decision wins which means he is a straight runner and a point fighter who will not engage ever. A couple of times i clinched him and put down my controller so he can knock me out but he just held me and would not do anything. After that he would let me go and start running away again.

Also not to mention i beat this dude going on 10 fights in a row all first round subs and the last fight before this one i tapped him out with the zombie. This dude is a straight up A-Hole and has always been. All he does is start lies about me over and over.

Last but not least there was a huge stamina difference between both of us and the game did its job right. At the start of the 5th round i had nothing left from chasing him all fight long.

Side Note: I have tons and tons of haters who start lies and rumors about me. A lot of people really hate that i'm #1 on the leaderboard. There's also someone on the UFC 2 facebook site pretending to be me. It's crazy how many haters i got.

OWELL IM STILL #1!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 06-30-2017 at 02:14 AM.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:19 AM   #7
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Clark, stop the back dash spam before even criticize an other style of a player.
This (back dash) is an exploit!
Old 06-30-2017, 02:22 AM   #8
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
Clark, stop the back dash spam before even criticize an other style of a player.
This (back dash) is an exploit!
Thats why i couldn't even grab him or even hit him with strikes. Gracie is sooooooo slow and has no damn striking.

He was Back dashing like a crazy dude. That's why i had to try and force my takedowns over and over, and with all that i only got 1. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »