Home

Maxed out CAFs

This is a discussion on Maxed out CAFs within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2017, 03:30 AM   #9
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Maxed out CAFs

Obviously this dude isn't the best, but this is how most my caf fights go. I didn't mean to spam leg kicks at the beginning, I didn't realize fight had started and was playing my controller like a music instrument while jamming to daft punk documentary

Old 07-22-2017, 09:38 AM   #10
Rookie

I never have trouble facing them. It's annoying as **** when you do, but they're rarely very skilled at all. I NEVER use parries, so I can't walk him down like poster above, so I usually use the first round baiting him in to throwing wild kicks etc. I counter most with good roundhouse kicks to the body or solid boxing combos. Sometimes I manage to finish him in the first round just by doing that, but if not, I just until his stamina is low enough and then I go in for the kill. Another plus is, that their parry spamming (players like that love the parry) won't work very well when their stamina is depleted, so it gets pretty easy after the first few rounds.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:07 PM   #11
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeawayJay
I NEVER use parries, so I can't walk him down like poster above,
My name is Dave. My friends call me Dave, you can call me Mr. Sandine or SSgt. Sandine.

(I'm totally kidding, I consider myself friends with everyone one here, but if you post about Tyson you get put in time out for a day or two)

I do know Haz is coming from. If you play against someone good using caf it can be terrible.

About that parry, I did do parry button input, but the animation looks like a slip, pretty sure I didn't "parry " that strike even though I obviously used button combination to parry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
My name is Dave. My friends call me Dave, you can call me Mr. Sandine or SSgt. Sandine.

(I'm totally kidding, I consider myself friends with everyone one here, but if you post about Tyson you get put in time out for a day or two)

I do know Haz is coming from. If you play against someone good using caf it can be terrible.

About that parry, I did do parry button input, but the animation looks like a slip, pretty sure I didn't "parry " that strike even though I obviously used button combination to parry.
Just FYI, I wasn't bashing you for parrying. You're allowed to parry, it's in the game, and you're even more allowed to when playing a maxed out CAF. I just don't use it as it's by far my #1 most hated move in the game and I complain about it all the time, so it would make me a hypocrite if I used it.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:20 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
If you play against someone good using caf it can be terrible.
I have never faced a skilled player using maxed CAF's
Old 07-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #14
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeawayJay
Just FYI, I wasn't bashing you for parrying. You're allowed to parry, it's in the game, and you're even more allowed to when playing a maxed out CAF. I just don't use it as it's by far my #1 most hated move in the game and I complain about it all the time, so it would make me a hypocrite if I used it.
I know. I just have a tendency to call out that a lot of in game parries aren't parries. My karate instructor at the YMCA says a parry has to deflect strike.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:04 PM   #15
MVP

At least you know what you are up against. I hate playing against 80 and 90 overalls who act like they are worse than some stock fighters. I have a 70 OVR CAF I made for a league that would wreck any stock fighter. Some stats at 30 and all level 5 moves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #16
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Btw, that video I posted was awesome. You all are haters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »