Home

What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

This is a discussion on What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 07:17 PM   #17
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback
Not sure if this was referring to me, but I play on mute, but messages are on.

I get a "good game" here and there, but generally negative. In fact, I often get some punk kid who talks trash about how I won (I go to the ground in difficult matches), and immediately says they want a rematch and they'll try this time, or some other lame excuse.
I love rematching those dudes. Normally after the 3rd or 4th fight they will very nice and friendly. I talk mad trash on the mic though. (In a funny way)
Old 07-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #18
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

I guess I'm the one initiating a lot of interactions too. I'll frequently message people after a good fight with something like "Good fight bro", "Slick striking skills", "Real fun one", stuff like that, and sometimes we'll start chatting and playing more games after.

I get hate every once in a blue moon, but it's usually something like "Runner bitch" "You don't wanna throw hands with me bitch", "You got no stand up", ya know, typical stuff.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-14-2017, 07:01 PM   #19
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

This was a pleasant exchange.

Quote:
Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 08-15-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:17 PM   #20
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Good thread idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-15-2017, 12:48 PM   #21
Banned

Its pure hate most of the time lol

I do get compliments for my CAFs and good matches too though. Some people are just bad losers I guess. Its just a game people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #22
Banned

I met one of my best friends in a UFC match. We had an epic back and forth battle that reminded me of savate tournaments in Okinawa when I was a serviceman overseas. I sent the fellow a message and he turned out to be a very handsome 18 year old asian boy. We exchanged texts for a while and eventually started videoconferencing online. Some of my greatest memories are with him but he sadly disappeared several years ago and I havent heard from him since. I have no idea what happened to him. I hope he is okay.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:46 PM   #23
Pro

i just got this the other day lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-16-2017, 09:05 PM   #24
Banned

Kasel's Arena

I remember getting a few nice ones that were simple, nothing interesting.

But I do wanna mention something a bit different, I had some guys break my heart after a close fun and skillful fight where I'd win and would go to write them a message expressing how I respect their skill and what I loved how they did what, and they'd beat me to it with a really aggressive trolly message usually about me being lifeless and "probably all u do is play with no life thats y ur good lmao"

It's like... man what the ****, really? It happens the other way around too when I lose a close fight and go to send them a message congratulating them while before sending I'd get a hate message which is even crazier but much more rare. It's the worst when I could've won with G&P but because of how badly unsatisfaying winning on the ground is I let them up multiple times and then happen to get KO'd so I still go to congratulate without even reminding them of that you know? Some people are so bad it breaks my heart, I wouldn't react that way even when I'm super depressed, very odd human behavior

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »