Home

What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

This is a discussion on What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

i got harassed by this guy after a close fight. Dont even know who he is.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-21-2017, 03:27 AM   #34
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Kinetic, did you end up doing the best of 5 on stream against him?
Versus who?
Old 09-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #35
Rookie

Wow early on all I ever got was hate messages for taking the fight to the ground. Now that the game has been out so long a lot more players have a decent amount of ground knowledge. I will stand as long as possible until someone gets parry happy or starts out of the gate parrying then it goes to the ground. This week alone I received 3 cool messages relating to my ground skill with two guys asking how I pulled off what I would call a 'Generative James' move and told them both. Had a great 3 round fight with an excellent player where we both got dropped and had some excellent moments on the ground. About a minute in to the third round of a fight I was winning he blindsided out of nowhere with an Imanari Roll and got the sub.I had to message him and give him kudos as I was clueless it was coming and he just did it perfectly! He replied back "I felt it was my last shot to win -GF- and much respect".I never get the least bit annoyed losing like that and all you can do is tip your hat for getting out played and whether win or lose these are the type of fights you always remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 AM   #36
Rookie

mmagame209's Arena

i got destroyed by a dude in Ultimate Team but he sent me a friend request and now we're pretty good friends lol
Old 09-12-2017, 01:48 PM   #37
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Pretty sure this is best compliment Bigg Cee has ever gotten. I'd give it to Kenetic also, but dudes been ducking me

Last edited by Dave_S; 09-12-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:38 PM   #38
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Pretty sure this is best compliment Bigg Cee has ever gotten. I'd give it to Kenetic also, but dudes been ducking me
I'm ducking UFC2
Old 09-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #39
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Yes sir. I understand, the best getting beat by the worse would be frustrating. (I don't brag about my online wins unless my opponent doesn't post here)

I'm still proud of you kinetic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »