Home

Ultimate Team: Hire a Fighter

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team: Hire a Fighter within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2017, 04:38 PM   #9
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ultimate Team: Hire a Fighter

Noooooooo! We already have to fight the same guys all the time in ranked. I really don't want to have to deal with this in UT too.

PS4- zappaforever
Old 08-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #10
Banned

Kasel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
Noooooooo! We already have to fight the same guys all the time in ranked. I really don't want to have to deal with this in UT too.
You wouldn't. The price would be way too high for trolls to rent these guys onto their team all the time especially if they suck (and most people who pick high overall guys pick them because they suck), so it would balance out fine, and if not then there can always be adjustments in the future to make it better. I'll be fine with it if it won't be perfect from the beginning, when you take risks and refine them is how you get the best features in games, and with how bad EA UFC 1 and 2 are, it's hard to say they have a lot to lose by taking risks, these games are just that bad to allow them to go crazy with existing and new game modes.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:01 PM   #11
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
You wouldn't. The price would be way too high for trolls to rent these guys onto their team all the time especially if they suck (and most people who pick high overall guys pick them because they suck), so it would balance out fine, and if not then there can always be adjustments in the future to make it better. I'll be fine with it if it won't be perfect from the beginning, when you take risks and refine them is how you get the best features in games, and with how bad EA UFC 1 and 2 are, it's hard to say they have a lot to lose by taking risks, these games are just that bad to allow them to go crazy with existing and new game modes.
I think you underestimate the amount of money people are willing to spend to get an advantage in a video game.

PS4- zappaforever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 12:05 PM   #12
MVP

Trillz's Arena

id rather not have real fighters in UT, UT is just for created fighters
Old 08-18-2017, 02:42 PM   #13
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Yeah, man.

I had thought of something similar. Totally agree. FIFA 17's UT is quite an inspiration for this.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Yeah, man.

I had thought of something similar. Totally agree. FIFA 17's UT is quite an inspiration for this.
I would love if they use the ratings sistem of FIFA

bronze level- fighter 66-75

silver level - fighters 75-85
gold level 85-----
Old 08-19-2017, 05:25 AM   #15
Rookie

Don't think it's something I'm interested in, but I really hate the way UT is setup.

This is slightly off-topic, but within the ball park - had a couple of games yesterday. My inactivity on UT means I have quite a bit of coins - or so I thought (32000). Also noticed I had a lot of cards sitting in my collection, so thought I'd have a look at this Item Exchange feature. Think it's the first time I've had enough cards of the same type to use this, well with decent cards anyway...

However, it costs 40,000 coins to do it? This doesn't seem like an exchange at all. This seems like I'm giving away potentially good cards, at the risk of getting another useless card, all the while paying 40,000 - WTF.

I'm assuming my perception of UT being terrible and a rip-off isn't shared by the majority of players, who presumably pump so much cash into UT that the 40,000 price tag to just exchange a card, seems like a good deal!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 11:54 AM   #16
MVP

Trillz's Arena

we need a actual auction house for moves / perks etc. Obviously the better items being more expensive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »