Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Trailer within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Trailer

i don't understand some pessimist on this forum. the new trailer looks awesome everything. and you guys have never played the game yet. at this moment i really want to know info about resolution / fps.

Last edited by tissues250; 11-03-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
How about you try it before writing it off? It's actually pretty good.
I don't doubt that, but I'm just saying that it isn't "perfect". Either way, I liked what I saw in this trailer so I'll almost definitely be buying EA UFC 3!
Old 11-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #59
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
i don't understand some pessimist on this forum. the new trailer looks awesome everything. and you guys have never played the game yet. at this moment i really want to know info about resolution / fps.
Peeps been real indigenous lately.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #60
Rookie

I don't really understand the high/low complaint. All I'm looking forward to is strikes dealing lot of damage like EA MMA days, it'll literally be the only deciding factor in whether or not I buy it LOL. Thank God that there's a beta so I can try it out myself
Old 11-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #61
EA Sports UFC Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Have to agree. Striking looked robotic still to me. Connors model still looks off to me. As a mostly offline player I'm more interested to know if the AI will be broken again
The AI has taken huge strides when striking in standup from UFC 2, no comparison at all. We've done a ton of fighter customization for individual fighters tendencies and better archetypes too, as aholbert can attest.

Our hardest difficulty setting routinely beats our best players and testers. I honestly can't beat it very often at this point.

Some important changes sadly didn't make it on time for the beta, but that just means you can look forward to an even better experience from the final version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFlame
I don't really understand the high/low complaint. All I'm looking forward to is strikes dealing lot of damage like EA MMA days, it'll literally be the only deciding factor in whether or not I buy it LOL. Thank God that there's a beta so I can try it out myself
It's not accurate or realistic.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:56 PM   #63
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
The AI has taken huge strides when striking in standup from UFC 2, no comparison at all. We've done a ton of fighter customization for individual fighters tendencies and better archetypes too, as aholbert can attest.

Our hardest difficulty setting routinely beats our best players and testers. I honestly can't beat it very often at this point.

Some important changes sadly didn't make it on time for the beta, but that just means you can look forward to an even better experience from the final version.
Can you share what those changes are that won’t be in the beta but are in the retail version on the game?
Old 11-03-2017, 01:58 PM   #64
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet

Alot of work was done on this and its something that I'm proud of. The AI was greatly improved when I played the game months ago and I think it will be even better in the retail version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »