Home

If anyone wants to see a tiny clip of gameplay

This is a discussion on If anyone wants to see a tiny clip of gameplay within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2017, 03:49 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If anyone wants to see a tiny clip of gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Telling Aaron to take it easy yet .. you are typing out novels on matters you truly have zero idea about..
How cute, game changers protecting and digging eachother...I couldn't expect any less. The pizza over there must be really good. Lol it's not like he didn't respond by few lines himself or didn't have the urge to respond in the first place like he always does. Dude you have zero ideas aswell. You're neither an employee of EA nor gamedev/director, don't pretent otherwise...Take a chill pill. We all want a great MMA game that satisfy everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 06:44 AM   #26
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Knock it off. Personal jabs aren't necessary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 11-05-2017, 09:16 AM   #27
MVP

Question - do different fighters have different footwork styles?

For example, is there a difference between Stephen Thompson Karate style, Nick Diaz heavy footed style, Dominick Cruz wtf style, TJ Dillashaw switch style, Jose Aldo traditional / Muay Thai style?

I'm guessing there will be some differences e.g. traditional movement, karate style movement, neo-matrix movement right?

Or are all the movement styles blended into one at the moment?

I'm assuming they aren't which leads onto the next question, can we set our CAFs to have different movement styles too?

Also, does footwork have a stat and a perk related to it?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:43 AM   #28
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep

For example, is there a difference between Stephen Thompson Karate style, Nick Diaz heavy footed style, Dominick Cruz wtf style, TJ Dillashaw switch style, Jose Aldo traditional / Muay Thai style?

I'm guessing there will be some differences e.g. traditional movement, karate style movement, neo-matrix movement right?

I'm assuming they aren't which leads onto the next question, can we set our CAFs to have different movement styles too?

Yes, different styles. And yes CAFs can have different styles as well.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:47 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep

I hope every fighter feels completely different when it comes to strikes/movement/footwork/stance. I only play offline against the AI so its really important to me that every fighter feels unique.

I dont know exactly how they do the mocap for every fighter right now but I hope that in the future they bring in every top 10 fighter in every division and let them do their own mocap so that every fighter in the game looks and feels like they do in real life.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:52 AM   #30
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Wonderboy's stance looks pretty difficult for a game, is that possible at all?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:57 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
DUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 09:59 AM   #32
Rookie

agree with TGOne EA bought the lobster to say that the first two ufc undisputed were not great and that it is normal for the first two games of EA EA bought a liscense they had then a panel of three games the last one surpassed the first two we agree, so necessarily the first ea sport ufc was to bring more than ufc undisputed 3 since EA had bought this liscense but no it is found with two games less than undisputed 3 certainly it's beautiful graphically the online works well thing that was defaults to thq and these server thank you EA to have change the defense takedown rt down it is less broken joystick remember you ufc undisputed ahah but has by its the gameplay is a pickup ufc undisputed 3 of 2012 outclasses the first two games ea which should be following ufc undisputed 3 so let's hope that this third game comes at least to the ankle of ufc undisputed 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »