Home

What version of the game will the beta be?

This is a discussion on What version of the game will the beta be? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
MVP

Yaari's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What version of the game will the beta be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
What annoys me is some ppl don't get codes that should get codes. With all the buzz, you have all these randoms coming and signing up for beta codes just to play a new fighting game that they really care nothing about.
Eh, thats just entitlement. They have every right to get a code as long as they signed up. Just because they are notinvolved in the discussions about the game doesn't mean they have any less right to be participating.

They want feedback from different kinds of players anyway.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:59 PM   #10
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Eh, thats just entitlement. They have every right to get a code as long as they signed up. Just because they are notinvolved in the discussions about the game doesn't mean they have any less right to be participating.

They want feedback from different kinds of players anyway.
Sure, but it sucks when guys that can give much more effective feedback don't get to play. Alot of guys just want to play a fighting game and could care less about giving feedback. But hey the casuals give them most of their sales anyway, so.

Last edited by WarMMA; 11-04-2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #11
Rookie

honestly, i know it stinks when you dont get into the beta, but i think it should be first come first serve. Like first # of ppl that sign up get in, it removes the random factor and it makes sense why some people dont get in and why others do.

At least if i dont make it in i can be like, yeah i registered too late so i understand, but when i follow the game and some guy who just signed up 5 minutes before gets in over someone who registered 2 minutes after the video came out i dont think should be left out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #12
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Yh i'd even rather it that way over the random select way too. It just sucks cuz alot of ppl like us sometimes get left out. A ton of guys just sign up for these beta's just to play some new game for free and they don't care anything about giving feedback or making the game better. Then on top of that, some are signing up with multiple accounts and getting multiple codes too. I'm not saying others don't deserve to play, but it's pretty annoying the way it is imo.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:18 PM   #13
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Sure, but it sucks when guys that can give much more effective feedback don't get to play. Alot of guys just want to play a fighting game and could care less about giving feedback. But hey the casuals give them most of their sales anyway, so.
If that happens it sucks, but you are sketching some dramatic scenario, before it actually happens. While it is said to be limited, I don't think it is THAT limited that you are really going to have to be worried about getting in lol. I know I am not.

There are differences between EA beta's and Blizzard beta, and EA's are relatively easy to participate in. I expect no difference here.

They arent going to include Europe if they are going to have a small scale beta lol. They'd keep them out if that was the plan.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:22 PM   #14
Rookie

Brazilians want the Beta too! Cmon devs please........ pleaseeeee
Old 11-04-2017, 06:23 PM   #15
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
If that happens it sucks, but you are sketching some dramatic scenario, before it actually happens. While it is said to be limited, I don't think it is THAT limited that you are really going to have to be worried about getting in lol. I know I am not.
Lol true. Well I know last time some ppl didn't get in and had to try the black market and beg the EA gods lol. We'll see how it is this time though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #16
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Lol true. Well I know last time some ppl didn't get in and had to try the black market and beg the EA gods lol. We'll see how it is this time though.
If you don't get in I'll teach you a trick

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »