Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Beta!!

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Beta!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2017, 09:17 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Beta!!

Really looking forward to the stand up breakdown, appreciated the grappling breakdown so much. I am still so bad at the ground game, i have a kickboxing background and wrestling and such is not televised in my country.
Because of ufc 2 i started to appreciate the ground game more and more and will try to be at least decent with the ground game in ufc 3. I guess with the improved stand up and the flash ko and such it maybe also a safer route to victory i guess.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #58
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyzz
There's one thing that Im curious about that we wont see in the beta. Are fighters in different weight classes going to have different character models? Conor at FW vs Conor at WW is a big one, GSP at MW vs GSP at WW etc.
I feel like Conor shouldn't be at FW since he hasn't fought there in 2 years and has no intention to either.

You could counter that by saying GSP hasn't fought at WW in 4 years but he's the WW G.O.A.T

I'm curious what everyone else thinks about this.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:55 AM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus
I feel like Conor shouldn't be at FW since he hasn't fought there in 2 years and has no intention to either.

You could counter that by saying GSP hasn't fought at WW in 4 years but he's the WW G.O.A.T

Nope if someone has fought in a weightclass they should be included in that weightclass.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus

Well that makes no sense to make an exception for one and not the other.

He knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds at featherweight. He should be in at featherweight.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #61
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Yeah, it really is. Going to be a little too much Conor's though. Hopefully he isnt too ridiculously rated (who am I kidding).
Lol yh you won't be seeing much of that list online. Mostly Conor and Khabib. And right who are you kidding? You know that man will be OP as hell lol.

Last edited by WarMMA; 11-08-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #62
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Lol yh you won't be seeing much of that list online. Mostly Conor and Khabib. And right who are you kidding? You know that man will be OP as hell lol.
I'll be interested to see what you guys think of the stats in the beta. I've seen the numbers and I'm happy with them. I havent seen the perks or the movesets yet though and that also plays a role in whether a fighter would be OP.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #63
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

GPD has mentioned that the stamina system in UFC3 has been changed also, and I predict that's going to have a huge effect on fighter balance.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:09 PM   #64
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'll be interested to see what you guys think of the stats in the beta. I've seen the numbers and I'm happy with them. I havent seen the perks or the movesets yet though and that also plays a role in whether a fighter would be OP.
Yh i'm interested in seeing the stats too. Assuming you're not a Conor user, if you say you're happy with the stats you've seen, then they shouldn't be anything ridiculous. But if dude still has faster kick speed than Barboza i'm done lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »