Home

tko scenario should be changed

This is a discussion on tko scenario should be changed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
tko scenario should be changed

I think, the tko scenario was one of the worst part in ea ufc2. it was veryyy arcade. here are ea ufc2's tko scenario.

a. if someone knock-down, (actually, it seems like knock-out. its very weird cuz nothing different animation between knock-down and knock-out. hopefully, this weird thing should be fixed on ea ufc3)

b. the recover system works automatically in that time. and gauge fill up even if you throwing GNP strike.

c. finally, he revive without block or sway or arm trap. and entered into the back-side position. why only entered into the back-side position?? its very weird thing, too.

the recover system has to go!!!

Undisputed3 have clearly shown what is great tko scenario. when someone knock-down, block and sway on the ground should be only way for escape in that moment. NOT weird recover fill up circle.

am i an only person who care about this weird thing??? please pay more attention to some unrealistic gameplay besides the striking's. Is this thing low priority??? i don't think so.

thanks for reading.

Last edited by tissues250; 11-06-2017 at 07:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 07:36 AM   #2
Banned

Re: tko scenario should be changed

Undisputed looks great there. That's just how a fight ending should look. If I had a list of things I'd like to see look better, this would definitely be one of them. Fights finishing should have gone forward, not backwards since UD.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
Rookie

We all agree. I hope the devs have changed this. It looked like a PS2 game when you had to finish the fight.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:33 AM   #4
Rookie

I didn't enjoy Undisputed 3 as a whole, but damn those TKO situations does look amazing.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
Pro

EA UFC 2 doesn't even have rocked ground positions, but I do agree. The limitations for defense in tko scenarios should be upgraded.

Offense should be upgraded as well, I should be able to transition to another advantage position, or go for a submission on a rocked opponent as well.

Defense should be able to dodge, arm trap, grapple block, or possibly counter submission like Mir did to Big Not..

EA MMA had some interesting tko positions that I'm surprised EA UFC 1 & 2 Didn't have such as the one that looks like this.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Kind of quiet regarding this subject, dind't heard one of the devs regarding this subject . Really hope there are some new ways to finish the opponent.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny2
Kind of quiet regarding this subject, dind't heard one of the devs regarding this subject . Really hope there are some new ways to finish the opponent.
yeah, i am very surprised that a few guys agreed with me. the tko scenario of ea ufc2 was really bad and unrealistic. it is definitely wrong. but other guys don't care about that. most players care about only striking. so sad.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:34 PM   #8
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny2
Martial mind up voted one of my posts talking about this in the "what are your biggest concerns" thread so Im sure he already had made it aware To the devs. Mind you that doesnt mean it was given any attention, but im optimistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »