Home

Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay

This is a discussion on Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #9
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meccanical
Hopefully they add an option to turn that off, I think it ruins the presentation a bit.

Moving on, that definitely looks like EA MMA style damage bars, I am very excited about that.
Yeah nowadays I'm more optimistic about options being given to the player as to what the HUB and other features can do or not. Hoping the zoom-in can be turned off, same as with anything else that could give away that I'm rocked or my opponent is, other than the commentary (I prefer that off but that's just me) and the actual animations from it.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:46 PM   #10
Rookie

With grappling being the biggest change in the last game and striking being the biggest in this I hope and think that UFC4 is going to be the game where we see bigger improvements to multiple different areas such as clinch/GnP/ref etc.

Considering the fact that they pretty much re-did the entire standup game its understandable that they didnt have time/money to fix everything we asked for.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:47 PM   #11
MVP

do you know why they put it the ko zoom again and again? because the first one is there is no refs interaction after ko and the second is there is huge delay drive into the ground for finish the fight. ko zoom can be cover up that weird things. it's been passed almost 4~5 years since released ea ufc1, there is nothing changed even if a lot of ppl complaints about that. smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 12:56 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
do you know why they put it the ko zoom again and again? because the first one is there is no refs interaction after ko and the second is there is huge delay drive into the ground for finish the fight. ko zoom can be cover up that weird things. it's been passed almost 4~5 years since released ea ufc1, there is nothing changed even if a lot of ppl complaints about that. smh.
As crazy as it seems, it's only been 3 1/2 years.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-06-2017, 01:01 PM   #13
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyzz
With grappling being the biggest change in the last game and striking being the biggest in this I hope and think that UFC4 is going to be the game where we see bigger improvements to multiple different areas such as clinch/GnP/ref etc.

Considering the fact that they pretty much re-did the entire standup game its understandable that they didnt have time/money to fix everything we asked for.
Yh they only have so much in a budget. We all wanted the standup fixed for sure, so the fix is greatly welcomed. They are advancing little by little. I expect UFC 4 will be a much more improved game in other areas, now that they won't really have to focus hard on a certain area.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:05 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh they only have so much in a budget. We all wanted the standup fixed for sure, so the fix is greatly welcomed. They are advancing little by little. I expect UFC 4 will be a much more improved game in other areas, now that they won't really have to focus hard on a certain area.
Yeah, I don't think this iteration will be the best MMA game ever. I just don't feel they can take that crown from UD3 in my opinion with the current clinch and ground mechanics. It does seem like this will have the best striking in an MMA game ever though, which is super exciting on its own. The next should have no excuses though. It should end up being the absolute best.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:07 PM   #15
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
Yeah, I don't think this iteration will be the best MMA game ever. I just don't feel they can take that crown from UD3 in my opinion with the current clinch and ground mechanics. It does seem like this will have the best striking in an MMA game ever though, which is super exciting on its own. The next should have no excuses though. It should end up being the absolute best.

Not trying to sound like an ***.. but on what planet did UD3 have better clinch/ground mechanics? How can people even say this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Exactly. If we they asked us to choose between striking and anything else I think almost everyone would choose striking. Even though there are other things I would like changed, the striking is what needed to change the most so Im happy with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »