Home

Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay

This is a discussion on Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2017, 02:47 AM   #49
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Video with a tiny bit of new gameplay

Ufc 3 is a product of these very forums. Most cry about striking so they focus on overhauling that. The team isn’t the size of fifa or madden so if they fix one thing it’s actually an amazing accomplishment. Just take our money and keep the series going !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #50
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp
Ufc 3 is a product of these very forums. Most cry about striking so they focus on overhauling that. The team isn’t the size of fifa or madden so if they fix one thing it’s actually an amazing accomplishment. Just take our money and keep the series going !

Agreed 100%. I honestly think it's too damn early to jump the gun anyways,we don't have all the facts yet,all we have is a short video with tiny snippets of in game footage,an interview with DJ that's shows even less footage, and several people who played a fairly early build of it but are very limited as to what they can talk about. EA has released very little info on this game,we really have no idea what(other than the striking)has been tweaked,fixed,added,or left alone. I think we should wait for the beta,which is just mere weeks away,before we start jumping to conclusions. Even then,what's on the beta isn't a 100% representation of the finalized version. Basically just take everything with a grain of salt,we still have much info to uncover so better to just wait and see rather than assume or jump to conclusions.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:00 AM   #51
MVP

Striking was much more of a pressing issue and it looks like they fixed it!

Ea ufc 1 was crap in gameplay but it was a start. Presentstion was great.
Ea ufc 2 gameplay was much better. Ground game transitions overhauled.
Ea ufc 3 gameplay better again. Striking overhauled.

A lot of the changes were from our requests.

In time, they'll get round to the other issues.

Had ea ufc 3 focused on other stuff than striking, it wouldnt have been a good look as it needed a lot of work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 06:36 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
Striking was much more of a pressing issue and it looks like they fixed it!

Ea ufc 1 was crap in gameplay but it was a start. Presentstion was great.
Ea ufc 2 gameplay was much better. Ground game transitions overhauled.
Ea ufc 3 gameplay better again. Striking overhauled.

A lot of the changes were from our requests.

In time, they'll get round to the other issues.

Had ea ufc 3 focused on other stuff than striking, it wouldnt have been a good look as it needed a lot of work.
The striking was what I was most concerned about, so they already earned my money.

I'll wait till the beta that I will surely get in *wink wink nudge nudge* to bring up other concerns.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:01 AM   #53
MVP

this game (based on mma) is not only for striking. only striking guys happy with revamp the striking and they saying the ground is boring, clinch is boring.. they care about only striking, don't care about other weird things.

Last edited by tissues250; 11-07-2017 at 07:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:24 AM   #54
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
this game (based on mma) is not only for striking. only striking guys happy with revamp the striking and they saying the ground is boring, clinch is boring.. they care about only striking, don't care about other weird things.
Well, the striking is the weakest part of the game. Which I initially had the highest expectations for. It only made sense for them to put the focus on it. Did they not significantly improve the ground game last time already?

As I browse multiple forums for this game, I've seen the vastly different interest people have in this game. There are indeed people that don't like the grappling at all. But they are still potential costumers for EA and if they weren't buying this game, we might not have an MMA game now at all.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #55
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
Why do you think they don't care about grappling or the ground game when they completely revamped these in UFC 2?? The ground game isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than it was in UFC 1. Now they're giving the stand up the same treatment, not because they don't care about the ground game but because they're trying to improve the whole game in every aspect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp

That's kind of messed up because 99% of the player base doesn't come to these forums. The Undisputed series never needed forum help. The game was designed in Japan, they didn't need anyone's help because they were already experts in MMA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »