Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Trailer - Real Player Motion Tech

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Trailer - Real Player Motion Tech within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2017, 07:48 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New UFC 3 trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
What's up with the jab TJ throws before the lead head kick? Same with the combination Wonder oy throws. Those animations might be fluid but they are ugly as sin. They look really unnatural and lacking big time in technique. I'm honestly shook because I really thought the technique behind basic strikes such as jabs and straights would at least be spot on with the mocap tech.

Cruz looks good with his unorthodox style but if the price to pay was for textbook technique to get lost in transit I would have prefered for Cruz to be forgotten.

Im hoping the strikes from out of slips to the side are better animated. That could be the saving grace from a technical standpoint...Maybe.

Dont know what else to say, Im honestly a bit rattled from seeing strikes being thrown that way. I want martialMind to ease my mind a bit and tell me there's a actual good reason as to why those strikes looks the way they do. And if he approves of it, and if so, why!?
Please elaborate dude!
Old 11-10-2017, 08:29 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
Damn son I was looking forward to it on my way home.... AND NOW ITS GONE!!!
If it makes you or anybody who hasn't seen it feel better, it was just snippets of gameplay with the cinematic camera shots like the other trailers but with some brief explanations of what can be done with the new RPM system, how it's easier to cut off the cage and throw strikes on the move, ETC.

I thought it was the run through of how RPM will work like Geoff said in another thread, but it wasn't, so maybe they removed it thinking it'll be kinda pointless?

Spoiler

Last edited by TheVirus; 11-10-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:41 AM   #19
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

The animations looks very good and the shot after a successful sway seems very fluid.
And be able to strike/sway... while in movement is the best striking input.
That was a middle kick which caught Cody due to his forward sway and not a high kick what it correct bad localisation in Ea Ufc2. In Ea Ufc2, it's his body which would have received the damage.
I have the impression that the normal footwork is also slower which will be good.
Ah yes, i did a back up of the video

Last edited by Donnie_Brasco_FR; 11-10-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus
If it makes you or anybody who hasn't seen it feel better, it was just snippets of gameplay with the cinematic camera shots like the other trailers but with some brief explanations of what can be done with the new RPM system, how it's easier to cut off the cage and throw strikes on the move, ETC.

I thought it was the run through of how RPM will work like Geoff said in another thread, but it wasn't, so maybe they removed it thinking it'll be kinda pointless?

Spoiler
The breakdown he is talking about will be a write up by him not a video.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-10-2017, 08:52 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
The animations looks very good and the shot after a successful sway seems very fluid.
And be able to strike/sway... while in movement is the best striking input.
That was a middle kick which caught Cody due to his forward sway and not a high kick what it correct bad localisation in Ea Ufc2. In Ea Ufc2, it's his body which would have received the damage.
Ah yes, i did a back up of the video
You did a back up? Upload it somewhere.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2017, 08:52 AM   #22
MVP

If it doesn't get anyone in trouble, share the vid please. Need to see these punch mechanics.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
The breakdown he is talking about will be a write up by him not a video.

True, but do you think the video they took down will accompany his write up, that's why they took it down?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:02 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus
True, but do you think the video they took down will accompany his write up, that's why they took it down?
Oh I have no idea. I think it was a mistake bacause it was a weird time to release it. It was probably supposed to come out today around noon like he last one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »