Home

Thank you to the Devs

This is a discussion on Thank you to the Devs within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2017, 01:16 PM   #17
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thank you to the Devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Just remember with something new there will be complaining add freaking out at first before players become acclimated. Don't take it personally.

As for me, the 27th is just another day. I hope the beta doesn't have NDA so I can read about it.
You know you can connect your PSN account to your EA account, right?
Old 11-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Thanks, it really does make a difference to hear that.

We'll find out soon enough if the efforts paid off, but the fact that you know we're at least trying goes a long way.

It's entirely possible that we listened but screwed up the implementation. Or missed something important. If that happens, let us know and we'll do our best to fix it.

It's also possible that the ideas we took from the community really do make for an awesome game. Something better than you've ever played before.

If that's the case, let's work together to make it even better!

I'm nervous and excited for the 27th.

Just pulling back the curtain a little into the development of this franchise and your own personal involvement with the community is why I check in here. I think your passion and commitment to making a great game shines through to anyone who's been paying attention. Even if perfection isn't delivered, it's your pursuit in that goal that has my support.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLePhAnTKiD
yea then fishingtime can get you banned
You're outing yourself kinda quickly there, Drinklime
Old 11-13-2017, 01:26 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Just remember with something new there will be complaining add freaking out at first before players become acclimated. Don't take it personally.

As for me, the 27th is just another day. I hope the beta doesn't have NDA so I can read about it.
what is this you keep posting? Seen it 3 times now
Old 11-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #21
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
You know you can connect your PSN account to your EA account, right?
I've been researching and trying everything I could find. If I can't link account beta will most likely be a no go. It was last time iirc.

I'm just anxious. If I don't get it maybe some sweetheart from here will shareplay with me once or twice if there isn't NDA for beta users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #22
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbnt149
what is this you keep posting? Seen it 3 times now
That's my ea origin profile. I've been posting it as a hint, if anyone really wants the beta they might want to check their profile and make sure their psn/xbox account is linked
Old 11-13-2017, 06:08 PM   #23
Rookie

Yes, is very valued all the developers hard works in this UFC 3 !! many thanks to the whole Ea team devs, and Gamechangers.

I have been practising different martial arts during the last 25 years, and i love fighting games since the great "Best of the Best Championship Karate" in 1992 (yes 1992!). you would love this 1992 game lol

The reason why i love Martial Arts (specially box, Jiu-Jitsu and Mma) is because what i like above all is THE COMBAT; strategy, timming, the distance management, the counters, the momentums, a fluid head movement..anything involving about what you can do inside the ring.

All these details because, this time i really thing will have the best version of a fighting games ever !!

Seems UFC 3 will be the game im always have been waiting !!

Can't wait the Beta !!!

Excuse my english !
Old 11-14-2017, 01:49 AM   #24
Pro

The EA Canada/ EA Vancouver Team are very humble people. They didn't have to come on these forums and listen to and consider the ideas of others. They didn't have to take any time to come on OS forums to read, post, and reply to any concerns, or give any hints when we had no information or Videos about EA UFC 3. But guess what the EA UFC devs do take the time, the GC's do as well.

Re-reading old post really shows the EA UFC team actually do listen to their community. I haven't played the game and already appreciate and believe in the approach you devs took on reimplementing and overhauling the standup game. Which is why even little hints allowed me to realize the stand up changes and direction you were taking EA UFC 3 as if I seen it and played it.

The EA UFC 3 team and gamechangers are awesome people. The EA UFC Community as a whole are awesome.
I hope that many people are able to appreciate the effort, time, feedback, over 5,000 animations of Mocap to give us this new experience. None of us have any idea how much time of your lives was sacrificed to make this game, so I hope others once playing it will also appreciate what you have done with EA UFC 3.

This is honestly looking to be the best MMA game yet! I'm happy and thankful news about EA UFC 3 is finally here and that it's only months away from release. Thank you EA Canada for your efforts, time, reading and posting on the forums and finally bringing us this Masterpiece you guys crafted.

The intellectual prowess of others also helped us to understand hints that allowed us to gain excitement why we waited for information to drop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »