Home

EA Sports UFC 3 - KO Physics? & Gnp after ko?

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 - KO Physics? & Gnp after ko? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2017, 08:31 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 - KO Physics? & Gnp after ko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus
I've got nothing personal against you, but telling everybody the KO zoom is back in 100% for the launch is started to get a little old now, if they removed it at the launch of UFC 2 because everybody was complaining, why would they have it for the launch of UFC 3?

There's much bigger issues you could be complaining about, but this is all you complain about over and over again.
i have a lot of complain about the game. i have made a lot thread about the game before, not here. and this is not my thread what i haven't written up any the ko zoom thread on this forum. i just want the answer for him. and my complaining is very different point. the ko zoom is awful in itself. but more awful is they didn't touched it even if so many ppl complaints about it since released ea ufc1.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:36 AM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
i have a lot of complain about the game. i have made a lot thread about the game before, not here. and this is not my thread what i haven't written up any the ko zoom thread on this forum. i just want the answer for him. and my complaining is very different point. the ko zoom is awful in itself. but more awful is they didn't touched it even if so many ppl complaints about it since released ea ufc1.
You dont have ALOT to complain about. You primarily complain about 1) KO Zoom which we have no definitive evidence its back in the main part of the game and 2) The clinch locomotion.

The clinch could be better and the team has done things to improve it and make it less cheesy. With that said, if I wouldve made a list of all the complaints about UFC 2 here, how fast and smooth you can push someone back wouldve been pretty low on the list. I would love to see it improved but if it isnt for UFC 3 it isnt really a big deal.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:02 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Theres no pleasing some people. At least wait until the beta to start complaining and then they still have 2 months to fix things.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »