Home

UFC 3. Requested fighters.

This is a discussion on UFC 3. Requested fighters. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2017, 05:07 AM   #9
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 3. Requested fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
As far as legends go, they need to either change Forrest Griffins "Legendary" shorts or put him in reebok, because the ones he had in UFC 2 were complete Dog****

I would like to see Tai Tuivasa, Curtis Blaydes, Justin Ledet, Chase Sherman, Marcin Tybura, Walt Harris. Would like to see some new blood at HW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Operation Sports mobile app
You can add Shamil Abdurakhimov to that list

Damn Sang Yadong might be the best Chinese fighter in MMA right now up there with Li Jiangliang. 19 years old two weeks notice and looked amazing.

Another edit, these Chinese fighters are on fire. Song Kenan with a 15 second K.O.

Last edited by MysticJack541; 11-25-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:45 AM   #10
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
You can add Shamil Abdurakhimov to that list

Damn Sang Yadong might be the best Chinese fighter in MMA right now up there with Li Jiangliang. 19 years old two weeks notice and looked amazing.
I was just about to mention Sang Yadong as well... Wow. Impressive.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:27 AM   #11
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

Song Yadong and Zabit Magomedsharipov

EDIT: I'd love Dan Hardy, Eddie Bravo and Mayweather as DLC aswell

Last edited by TheJamesKraus; 11-25-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #12
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Keep in mind folks that the roster has been locked for a while now. So if your favorite fighter recently debuted or won his biggest fight, he might not be in the game at release.

Remember though that EA has always been good at adding fighters after the release so I have a feeling that most if not all will likely be in the game.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:08 AM   #13
Banned

Fedor Emelianenko
Old 11-25-2017, 11:58 AM   #14
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

Herb dean

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #15
Rookie

Must have new fighters:

Mike Perry
Darren Till
Jason Knight
Lando Vanatta
Bryan Barberena
Gokhan Saki

Would also like to see:

Alan Jouban
Niko Price
Kamaru Usman
Vincente Luque
Warlley Alves
Chase Sherman
Santiago Ponzinibio
Josh Emmett
Andre Fili
Artem Lobov
Teruto Ishihsra

If there are no licensing problems :

Brock Lesnar
Kimbo Slice

A lot of welterweights but that division probably has the best competition right now, pretty much almost anyone in the top 25 is a problem for anyone in the top 10-3.

Last edited by PlatNationRepresent; 11-25-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 06:38 PM   #16
Banned

Kasel's Arena

A GSP that doesn't look like a terribly made CAF. When I saw this new GSP

I was like well **** man, looks like I'm not playing as my favorite fighter of all time again for the third game in a row. And why is he always so yellow in your games lol, when I added this image to imgur to post it here and had it opened in paint to crop it, I played for a sec with one of the options and he turned out like twice more like himself with a simple effect, he it is

I wasn't worried at all that he'd turn out this bad again since the rumors of him returning (especially at MW which should be another cause for a new model) I thought they'd make sure to do him honor especially considering he's the MMA pride of Canada which is the home of the devs but eh.. what can you do.

He's so skinny and long in-game (especially the neck, dafuq, he has the shortest lizard like neck in the sport lol) which is the opposite of his body structure which makes me wonder if I should just make a CAF of his instead because honestly if someone posted this as CAF I'd say it's pretty bad for a CAF but good job on the face kind of.

And this is him at welterweight, he's way more wide and tank like built now at MW than he was at WW. So please devs, do this legend and current MW champion honor and portray him realistically and as true to life as you can, because you can obviously do a way better job as you did with fighters like Gustaffson, Chuck Liddell, Jon Jones, Tyron Woodley, Dominic Cruz, Mighty Mouse, Stipe Miocic and many others, this champion deserves attention to detail in a game which might not exist if it wasn't for him bringing the sport to where it is now that EA bought the license to it (not the sport but the UFC, you know what I mean lol)

I don't mean to be negative about UFC 3 as I was about UFC 1 and 2, but everyone already posts all the positive stuff I agree with and put likes on so there's no reason to parrot them I think, I'm just giving feedback on what isn't being said. If this is how GSP looks in UFC 3 it means that many fighters that haven't been revealed yet probably look terrible as well and as a fan of MMA gaming I would really like it if someone monitored the fight model making before finishing with them to save money and not remake fighters because most players won't use them like I never used my favorite fighter, or Rampage (understandable because he wasn't scanned) or Tim Means, Nick Diaz etc.

While I'm on the subject of fighter models, I thank you guys for changing Bispings shorts to what he really fights with these days after a few guys suggested it here, things like that are REALLY appreciated by some of us here like me. Now change his his to be lighter, his beard is ginger not black!

Nah I kidd. Unless it's not a lot of work then yeah please lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »