Home

#Start5: Get up and go get some!

This is a discussion on #Start5: Get up and go get some! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 06:37 PM   #17
Banned

holyjesus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #Start5: Get up and go get some!

Good for you man, keep going ignore the trolls, i'm new here so I don't know you but its alright
Old 11-25-2017, 06:54 PM   #18
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
If the videos make him happy and motivate him and possibly others, why not? He's free to do so. I can't believe some people's reactions on here. Why is it so hard to be happy for someone else who's battled his way through depression and what not. If this is his way of therapy yall gots to stop hatin. He's not asking to be trolled, he's just proud of his progress. **** the trolls anyway they're too irrelevant and they know it so they're trying to be relevant by trolling. I don't know Fish and certainly don't agree on his political views but I'm happy to see someone improve theirself.
There is an off topic portion of the forums, it doesn't belong here. Most of us that have been around here without a break have already told fish multiple times we are happy for him.

He talks to people here like he knows we are all overweight, lazy and depressed.

If you knew the history of fish you would know that fish should be very aware any video he posts of himself is most likely drinklime or whoever's dream come true.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:16 PM   #19
Rookie

RikGra80's Arena

No new ufc game would be complete without fish and his never ending nonsense
Old 11-25-2017, 07:34 PM   #20
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
There is an off topic portion of the forums, it doesn't belong here. Most of us that have been around here without a break have already told fish multiple times we are happy for him.

He talks to people here like he knows we are all overweight, lazy and depressed.

If you knew the history of fish you would know that fish should be very aware any video he posts of himself is most likely drinklime or whoever's dream come true.
You use to know me. I am just learning myself. The excuses we make for why we don't do something are our own. I quit making excuses and started doing. In case you haven't noticed, the trolls will be here regardless if I am or not.

You take offense with the topic. Some people can talk about depression without it affecting us. There's a reason why.

The only break I've taken has been self imposed.

Sent from my Z799VL using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by fishingtime; 11-25-2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: No
Old 11-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
I feel amazing. You could to. It's literally like heaven. Exercise. Eat right. Turn off your TV. Get off social media. Get in touch with yourself.

The teeth are from a life long depression. I went to the dentist for the first time in over 20 years. I plan on going back.

I'm not worried about the trolls. I know why they troll. I'm trying to help them. It's so easy. It's all on you to do it though.

How can you say it's "literally" like heaven when you've never been there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 08:18 PM   #22
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Who is trolling Fish here? I realize my opinion will be unpopular but I've lost friends and unfortunately relatives on the wife's side to drug addiction and abuse. I'm quite aware of the signs when I see it. If you're happy exercising and even making those videos then that's great. Soliciting money from people in one of those vids was a little odd though. As mentioned by Dave this is also way off-topic .
Old 11-25-2017, 08:31 PM   #23
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Who is trolling Fish here? I realize my opinion will be unpopular but I've lost friends and unfortunately relatives on the wife's side to drug addiction and abuse. I'm quite aware of the signs when I see it. If you're happy exercising and even making those videos then that's great. Soliciting money from people in one of those vids was a little odd though. As mentioned by Dave this is also way off-topic .
I would actually love to do this for a living. I take a bike ride for at least a hour a day. I would love to stream that. People need to realize there's more to life.

The troll already tried to get to me. I got to him. A depressed person can't stand to talk about it. I make him feel absolutely horrible. It's his depression doing that though. It makes you hate me so you can't see I am doing awesome. It wants you to think you would be miserable. You don't realize you already are.

Old 11-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #24
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Entertained
How can you say it's "literally" like heaven when you've never been there?
It was Euphoria. From the cardio, mixed with leaving a life long depression. I am extremely happy a lot of the time. To me, I feel like it is bliss. What I believe heaven is. It was amazing. When you are one way your whole life, then it changes drastically for the better, it's hard not to believe it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »