Home

#Start5: Get up and go get some!

This is a discussion on #Start5: Get up and go get some! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 10:26 PM   #41
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #Start5: Get up and go get some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Here is my issue:

This is a EA UFC forum. This thread has nothing to do with EA UFC. This is just an attention seeking thread. That doesnt mean its a negative thing but why would you post this in a forum where people come to discuss the game?

If I was still a mod I wouldve locked this a while ago simply because it was off topic and there are other places on this site where a thread could go. It doesnt belong here.
Do you do 5 pushups each morning though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #42
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Do you do 5 pushups each morning though?
I actually do more than that but Fish still thinks I'm depressed for some reason.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #43
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Here is my issue:

This is a EA UFC forum. This thread has nothing to do with EA UFC. This is just an attention seeking thread. That doesnt mean its a negative thing but why would you post this in a forum where people come to discuss the game?

If I was still a mod I wouldve locked this a while ago simply because it was off topic and there are other places on this site where a thread could go. It doesnt belong here.
Yh it does belong in off-topic.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:33 PM   #44
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
I actually do more than that but Fish still thinks I'm depressed for some reason.
Lol we are all depressed bro..I usually work out 3 times a week, but that all stops on jan 30th lol.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:36 PM   #45
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalStumpy
Well at first I thought this was serious but I read the thread again and its obviously a joke. I do a lot of working out (I train in a boxing gym) and I can tell you that FIVE push-ups is not cardio.

Any physical activity is better than none, but I don't want people to get misinformation from a joke post online. He gave it away when he said he was "Euphoric" after doing 5 push ups. Sorry but that's not how the human body works.
Oh I get it. He's trolling. Ya i couldnt tell at first. He's made a video every morning it looks like though. That's dedication. I saw what looked like American Flag bedsheets in one video. Patriotic as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 10:37 PM   #46
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalStumpy
Well at first I thought this was serious but I read the thread again and its obviously a joke. I do a lot of working out (I train in a boxing gym) and I can tell you that FIVE push-ups is not cardio.

Any physical activity is better than none, but I don't want people to get misinformation from a joke post online. He gave it away when he said he was "Euphoric" after doing 5 push ups. Sorry but that's not how the human body works.
Lol if he said sex felt euphoric I would have fully agreed
Old 11-25-2017, 10:43 PM   #47
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

You all can make fun, or change your lives. I sold my XBOX. I am only trying to help people. I changed. I am seeing the world through a depression filter because I came out of a life long one. You all think I am the same person. I am someone completely different. If none of you wants to change their lives, I will move on. I am not getting this game. I don't play anymore.

Sent from my Z799VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-25-2017, 10:45 PM   #48
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
You all can make fun, or change your lives. I sold my XBOX. I am only trying to help people. I changed. I am seeing the world through a depression filter because I came out of a life long one. You all think I am the same person. I am someone completely different. If none of you wants to change their lives, I will move on. I am not getting this game. I don't play anymore.

Sent from my Z799VL using Operation Sports mobile app
So why is there what appears to be an Xbox controller right beside the bed in the video?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »