Home

I didn't get a beta code! Anyone have one they can give me?

This is a discussion on I didn't get a beta code! Anyone have one they can give me? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2017, 06:24 PM   #73
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I didn't get a beta code! Anyone have one they can give me?

Well, i am going to sleep, hopefully when i wake at around 8 hours from now, before i go to the Uni, i'll have a code, ready to activate and have the beta start downloading, so i can play by the time i get back.

That's all from me for now Goodnight & Goodluck:

Old 11-26-2017, 06:27 PM   #74
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
Well, i am going to sleep, hopefully when i wake at around 8 hours from now, before i go to the Uni, i'll have a code, ready to activate and have the beta start downloading, so i can play by the time i get back.

That's all from me for now Goodnight & Goodluck:

They wont send codes for another 16ish hours
Old 11-26-2017, 06:42 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
They wont send codes for another 16ish hours
Why do you say that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #76
Rookie

Wonder how many times refresh/send and receive gets hit tomorrow when the first person posts they got a key?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:59 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebeast065
Why do you say that?
Beta codes start going out 10AM PST.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:26 PM   #78
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I just hope I don't come back in here this time tomorrow and see negative thread after negative thread! It seems for the most part everyone on here has been pretty cool and it's really awesome how everyone has come on here and contributed,letting the devs know what they want in the game,what needs to go,what needs fixing etc. I just hope the majority don't tear this game to shreds because the beta doesn't live up to their expectations. Hopefully we can all express our impressions if the beta in a civil manner. Although the beta will probably be close to what can be expected of the final product,I'm sure they will have time to make minor changes if it's something that is within the realm of possibility. I just have really enjoyed the vibe in here,other than a couple trolls most of you guys are passionate about the sport of MMA and about games in general so I hope that vibe continues on after tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:43 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I just hope I don't come back in here this time tomorrow and see negative thread after negative thread! It seems for the most part everyone on here has been pretty cool and it's really awesome how everyone has come on here and contributed,letting the devs know what they want in the game,what needs to go,what needs fixing etc. I just hope the majority don't tear this game to shreds because the beta doesn't live up to their expectations. Hopefully we can all express our impressions if the beta in a civil manner. Although the beta will probably be close to what can be expected of the final product,I'm sure they will have time to make minor changes if it's something that is within the realm of possibility. I just have really enjoyed the vibe in here,other than a couple trolls most of you guys are passionate about the sport of MMA and about games in general so I hope that vibe continues on after tomorrow.
Lotta people are gonna complain about how quick they get KO'd
Old 11-26-2017, 07:48 PM   #80
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
THIS WILL 100% HAPPEN.

I think alot of people will love the beta and will be excited but there will be a vocal group that will hate the beta either because they dont want to learn the new controls or preferred the UFC 2 way of striking or just want to be counter and hate on the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »