Home

AI Beta Feedback

This is a discussion on AI Beta Feedback within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2017, 05:31 PM   #25
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AI Beta Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden
Still looks like the Pro AI can't deal with strikes all that well and takedowns, just the way they've been designed, seem too easy to stop.

Mainly an offline player, so unless the GOAT difficulty is a major step up, then I'm not sure I'll be picking this up. I only kept the last game for about a month because the offline play just wasn't challenging.

Mainly an offline player, so unless the GOAT difficulty is a major step up, then I'm not sure I'll be picking this up. I only kept the last game for about a month because the offline play just wasn't challenging.
Hey man, I am also an offline player and as the newest producer on EA UFC, I really wanted to make a difference with the design and implementation of the Ai and all our Offline Modes. I want to guarantee that although the Ai in the Beta has some holes, they have been fixed for our Final Launch. Some of the ways we have fixed is with the Ai dealing with cage cutting and how to move with an opponent who is always moving backwards. I can guarantee, you will find the Ai challenging whether it's in Fight Now, Tournament Mode, or Career Mode.

As for Legendary difficulty, it has beaten myself, our Gamechangers and Legendary Career Mode is another step up with no rematches, no HUD, and no retry for Learn/Sparring. I fully expect there to be a challenge for all types of users from our novice user to our most hardcore users. You also have the option in Fight Now Custom to tune and change the difficulty through sliders (damage, stamina, transition speeds) to make it even more difficult.

With all the additions i have mentioned plus more, i hope EA UFC 3 brings a challenge to our most hardcore users, as that has been my goal since the start of this project.

Plus, i really hope you guys find some Ai exploits so I can make skynet work on something other than his guitar skills.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
Hey man, I am also an offline player and as the newest producer on EA UFC, I really wanted to make a difference with the design and implementation of the Ai and all our Offline Modes. I want to guarantee that although the Ai in the Beta has some holes, they have been fixed for our Final Launch. Some of the ways we have fixed is with the Ai dealing with cage cutting and how to move with an opponent who is always moving backwards. I can guarantee, you will find the Ai challenging whether it's in Fight Now, Tournament Mode, or Career Mode.

As for Legendary difficulty, it has beaten myself, our Gamechangers and Legendary Career Mode is another step up with no rematches, no HUD, and no retry for Learn/Sparring. I fully expect there to be a challenge for all types of users from our novice user to our most hardcore users. You also have the option in Fight Now Custom to tune and change the difficulty through sliders (damage, stamina, transition speeds) to make it even more difficult.

With all the additions i have mentioned plus more, i hope EA UFC 3 brings a challenge to our most hardcore users, as that has been my goal since the start of this project.

Plus, i really hope you guys find some Ai exploits so I can make skynet work on something other than his guitar skills.
BUT DOES CAF STILL SUCK? That's the real question for us offline guys. At least me.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymorslash
To echo this sentiment, after that match the Khabib AI wrestlef*cked me and ko'd me in crucifix. I can upload that if you guys wanna see it.

Gonna go try legendary difficulty now
yeah, would love to see legendary diff.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:35 PM   #28
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
BUT DOES CAF STILL SUCK? That's the real question for us offline guys. At least me.
CAF is in UUT in the Beta. Check it out?
Old 11-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #29
Banned

UnderatedGonme6967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
Good question.

Also why does Anik say "he's out!" Or "he might be out!" 5 times a fights, while you're standing and fighting normally?
Old 11-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:

Did you just say........sliders?

Old 11-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
CAF is in UUT in the Beta. Check it out?
I'm not into UUT. Just selecting it led me to some card thing that confused me, so I x'd out of the whole game. Not even sure how to get to CAF from it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 05:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden
yeah, would love to see legendary diff.
I'll have it up in about 10 min

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »