Home

Nate Diaz is extremely OP

This is a discussion on Nate Diaz is extremely OP within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #57
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nate Diaz is extremely OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
You might not agree with me, but i love what i just witnessed in that video. That’s why UFC 3 is gunna be a great game. Anything can happen at any time so you need to take your time and play smarter. I hope it stays that way.👍🏻
LOL, your crazy. That would make sense MAYBE if he wasn't rocked and had one good leg to throw a 4 punch combo to end a fight while getting tagged. It's one thing if this was a freak event, but it seems like this is simply how combos work...

1) The speed of combos don't seem to change much at all when studded or even when stamina is low.

2) Combos shouldn't cancel out strikes, they should work when there is actually an opening.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:23 PM   #58
Banned

It's not so much his speed, though yes, that should be slowed down. It's his power. Nate Diaz don't KO people left and right. He's basically prime Tyson meets prime Mayweather.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:33 PM   #59
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

But YO! Why was either one of our stamina bars that high in the 3rd round?!!! LOL, I just noticed that, the stamina system is so funky right now, because I KNOW we were throwing wild strikes that fight and he was using those combos like crazy...c'mon now, all of y'all saying this stamina system is fine are suspect lol. It needs major tweaking.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:35 AM   #60
Pro

We don't even have the full roster Bruce Lee is going to be a Savage. Aldo I imagine is lethal, Michael Johnson probably has 1-2's faster then Nate. Frankie Edgar's combos are probably beast mode, cerrone is probably more lethal than Diaz, and many more. Nick Diaz is a Ninja his combos are probably more lethal than his brother.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:37 AM   #61
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Wait till we play the freaking flyweights and people are picking DJ over and over with his speed and how fast he is going to be.

Also lets not forget about Cody and TJ. Those dudes are gunna be quick in UFC 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 12:38 AM   #62
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
2) Combos shouldn't cancel out strikes, they should work when there is actually an opening.
What do you mean by this? That you should be able to eat follow up strikes and strike back viably, before defending yourself properly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
But YO! Why was either one of our stamina bars that high in the 3rd round?!!! LOL, I just noticed that, the stamina system is so funky right now, because I KNOW we were throwing wild strikes that fight and he was using those combos like crazy...c'mon now, all of y'all saying this stamina system is fine are suspect lol. It needs major tweaking.
Did you read teh striking guide by GPD?
Old 11-29-2017, 12:39 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Wait till we play the freaking flyweights and people are picking DJ over and over with his speed and how fast he is going to be.

Also lets not forget about Cody and TJ. Those dudes are gunna be quick in UFC 3.
pretty much gonna be a battle of whos better at 1-2-1-2 and 1-2-1-4
Old 11-29-2017, 12:39 AM   #64
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:

Cody might be faster than DJ. I can't press buttons that fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »