Home

Nate Diaz is extremely OP

This is a discussion on Nate Diaz is extremely OP within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nate Diaz is extremely OP

Im gonna start this with the definition of realistic: resembling or simulating real life.

Now in REAL LIFE we saw conor mcgregor with an overwhelming power advantage effortlessly drop diaz and have faster hands and reaction time.
Now tell me why i slip his jab perfectly bang a left hook on his chin and it barely hurts him. Yet he throws a 1-2 all of the sudden im fighting stipe miocic and i get rocked. His straight punches are too fast, And his 1-2s carry WAY too much damage. Idk how that made it past devs and game changers to beta. Go ahead, go fight nates ai on normal and watch how fast he rocks you with a 1-2 then unloads 4 more of those in 5 seconds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Nate Diaz is extremely OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aust9n
Im gonna start this with the definition of realistic: resembling or simulating real life.

Now in REAL LIFE we saw conor mcgregor with an overwhelming power advantage effortlessly drop diaz and have faster hands and reaction time.
Now tell me why i slip his jab perfectly bang a left hook on his chin and it barely hurts him. Yet he throws a 1-2 all of the sudden im fighting stipe miocic and i get rocked. His straight punches are too fast, And his 1-2s carry WAY too much damage. Idk how that made it past devs and game changers to beta. Go ahead, go fight nates ai on normal and watch how fast he rocks you with a 1-2 then unloads 4 more of those in 5 seconds

Yes he is. Realistic striking my tail. We've been sold a bill of goods.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Try getting inside and eliminating his reach advantage. His strikes are going to be severely weakened when he's throwing in tight spaces. Whenever possible get in the pocket and try to walk him back to the cage. As long as you have good takedown defense you should be able to hold it down. Break his block down with combos and try to use hooks to deal with potential slips.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl426
Try getting inside and eliminating his reach advantage. His strikes are going to be severely weakened when he's throwing in tight spaces. Whenever possible get in the pocket and try to walk him back to the cage. As long as you have good takedown defense you should be able to hold it down. Break his block down with combos and try to use hooks to deal with potential slips.
i slip his straights counter with hooks, Leg kick, Hit the body. But it seems the only way to beat him is unrealistic pressure or leg kicking till TKO
Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Nate Diaz is a UFC 3 Beta killer and his subs are deadly. Using a short fighter against him is very hard, more so against the good players online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl426
How do I get inside when he's throwing 1-2's at 200 mph and if one lands its like I get hit by Thor?
Old 11-27-2017, 04:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
How do I get inside when he's throwing 1-2's at 200 mph and if one lands its like I get hit by Thor?
Its like cody and stipe had a kid its so dumb.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:45 PM   #8
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

His 1-2s are a bit too fast for sure. He even seems faster than Conor in this game and he isn't irl. If anything his speed may need a little toning down, but the overall speed of the LW's other than him feels about right i'd say.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »