Home

Old 11-28-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

OVR: 0
AI Damage

I feel like the AI damage isn't adjusted correctly. Stopping power seems to be less effective when fighting a computer than another human. Leg kicks aren't stopping his motion, he's shrugging head kicks and all. I know this is a beta, so this is why I'm pointing this out. Please look into this, I've played for like fifteen hours at this point and almost all of my AI fights have felt this way. I've asked others and gotten similar feedback almost across the board

I'm landing the same number or more strikes than my opponent and I'm getting finished routinely with no knockdowns to my score, even though I've landed a fair amount of damage throughout the fight I haven't gotten one. This is regardless of character. The only common factor is that the AI is always my opponent. The AI damage seems off, the stopping power rarely affects them.

And on a really specific note, the bodylock low is practically unblockable. I'm preemptively blocking so many transitions and slams that are still going through. I don't understand this at all.

Last edited by YourFatZebra; 11-28-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: AI Damage

It varies on difficulty and stats. On Very Easy - Normal, AI damage should be alright, but on Pro-legendary, the AI has been buffed. I suggest playing against the AI on Pro/Legendary in 5 round fights.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:26 PM   #3
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangstub
It varies on difficulty and stats. On Very Easy - Normal, AI damage should be alright, but on Pro-legendary, the AI has been buffed. I suggest playing against the AI on Pro/Legendary in 5 round fights.
That's disheartening if they had to resort to the same difficulty scaling as a bad FPS. We can't actually make them fight smarter so we'll just make them harder to finish.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:28 PM   #4
Rookie

Well it's confirmed, there's a ai scaling option in this game, so hopefully it gives us the freedom to change something like.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:45 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangstub
Well it's confirmed, there's a ai scaling option in this game, so hopefully it gives us the freedom to change something like.

Yep there are sliders so adjustments can be made for things like power to people’s preferences. I’m actually fine with the power dynamic at Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 12:16 AM   #6
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
That's disheartening if they had to resort to the same difficulty scaling as a bad FPS. We can't actually make them fight smarter so we'll just make them harder to finish.
There is none of this cheating on the AI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »