Home

Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals

This is a discussion on Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 11:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals

The reason I think you should allow us to choose to leave the wonderful nnew defense prompts on the higher difficulties is it is a great way to learn the blocks for online players that need a challenge. It makes no sense having it turned off automatically offline as if you want it off on pro or legendary you can just turn it off. I personally love the defensive prompt and think it was a wonderful addition to offline this year and I LOVE the simple subs because it allows me to actually enjoy and watch the sub transpire instead of looking at the Gates and missing the animation. With the cpu doing the grunt work it also allows the stats to be more of a factor and have the fights pay out on the ground more like they would in real life. I can't say enough how awesome these additions were. Just give me the option to turn the defense prompts on while playing on a higher difficulty offline and I will be set my friend.

Also for us guys who love to sink hours into career mode it would be great to have the option to not have to play through training games at all. For instance I am a guy who wants to select a roster fighter and take his exact moveset, stance, taunts, personality ECT and just play through a career and have my stats progress on their own naturally and don't enjoy the grind of replaying training games to acquire moves ECT. I wish we had the OPTION to select a roster fighter and immediately being with them all of their moves and play out a career. This would make me want to play career over and over as it would not feel Grundy. I am not saying change to this model as a requirement but give people the option to play how they want to as gamers all play differently and appreciate options. Thanks for lending me your ear my friend and again year after year you guys have done a fantastic job and deserve to be commended.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »