Home

Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals

This is a discussion on Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 02:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals

Haven't seen the air do these on any difficulty. Also here are some questions/suggestions

1-Please tell me in career mode roster fighter retain their signature stance and taunts
2-Please allow the defend prompt on pro and legendary difficulty offline
3-Can we please get a random select button for play now and tournament
4-Definitely tone down the rocks as playing on real time I have yet to go to a decision
5-Really need to add new cornermen as I am tired of seeing Mike Dolce
6-Please tell me doctor stoppages and draws are possible offline vs the cpu
7-Career mode include any other venues outside the ufc besides always starting in the ultimate fighter?
8-I really hope career length is more randomised and not always 40 fights exactly

If these things are in than I am sold on this game. Loving the simple subs as it allows me to actually watch the submission instead of looking at the Gates! I also really appreciate the prompts that tell me which direction to defend a sub/transition and hope they add the ability to have these on pro difficulty and above vs the cpu. Great job on the game guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 02:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Ai never taunts/uses submissions reversals

PRO AI Nate Diaz submitted me with a guillotin after I panic shot in with Conor.
But yes, I've not seen the AI taunt.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:24 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandy
PRO AI Nate Diaz submitted me with a guillotin after I panic shot in with Conor.
But yes, I've not seen the AI taunt.
Same thing hapoened to me at one point.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:34 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep
Same thing hapoened to me at one point.
Me too. Pettis got me twice on Pro
Old 11-29-2017, 12:51 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Me too. Pettis got me twice on Pro

Same here. Khabib got me and so did Ferguson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 02:39 PM   #6
EA UFC Producer

Bassi's Arena

Hey ERsports,

In Career mode, there are over 90 fighters you can choose from to be their personality (walkouts, buffer intro, celebrations), and added this year are Postures, which controls the way you walk around the cage. Some fighters also come with special movement (Cruz, Thompson). You can choose from over 90 postures to put onto your Career CAF.

So you can choose a Derrik Lewis celebration, with a Mighty Mouse locomotion set. It is great to watch and adds to the customization of fighters.

As for 40 fights in career mode, this year we have raised the amount of fights your career fighter can be at or around 60. It is not easy to stay in MMA fighting shape for that long, but it is possible. Longevity is really important this year. I wish I could say more about Career mode, but you will hear a lot more coming very soon.

Defend prompt on Pro or Legendary is great feedback, we decided that these type of players may not want the prompt, but I will evaluate this for a future patch.

Random select is something I have always wanted, thanks for bringing it up again. I will also take a look at adding that at a later date.

Career mode will start in World Fighting Alliance this year. It is a completely new venue and visual experience.

As for everything else, it's out of my expertise, but I'm sure other dev members have already read this thread.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:58 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassi
Hey ERsports,

In Career mode, there are over 90 fighters you can choose from to be their personality (walkouts, buffer intro, celebrations), and added this year are Postures, which controls the way you walk around the cage. Some fighters also come with special movement (Cruz, Thompson). You can choose from over 90 postures to put onto your Career CAF.

So you can choose a Derrik Lewis celebration, with a Mighty Mouse locomotion set. It is great to watch and adds to the customization of fighters.

As for 40 fights in career mode, this year we have raised the amount of fights your career fighter can be at or around 60. It is not easy to stay in MMA fighting shape for that long, but it is possible. Longevity is really important this year. I wish I could say more about Career mode, but you will hear a lot more coming very soon.

Defend prompt on Pro or Legendary is great feedback, we decided that these type of players may not want the prompt, but I will evaluate this for a future patch.

Random select is something I have always wanted, thanks for bringing it up again. I will also take a look at adding that at a later date.

Career mode will start in World Fighting Alliance this year. It is a completely new venue and visual experience.

As for everything else, it's out of my expertise, but I'm sure other dev members have already read this thread.
I can't wait to play career mode. super hyped.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Gameplay dev absolutely fantastic news! So just to be sure you can still select roster fighters for career mode right? Can I pick Diaz and select his real fighting stance and taunts? Also, I was disappointed that last game you couldn't fight against retired fighters like lidell in career mode. Would love for those fighters to populate as opponents in career mode. Like in Fight Night you could choose what fighters on the roster appeared in your career mode.

I love the pacing of this game. I have been a bjj practitioner since 2003 and I am a four stripe brown belt under team Pedro Sauer. I never thought jiu-jitsu could even come close to being properly replicated in a video game but you guys did a great job. Also tell Skynet great job on having the ai fight like their real life counterparts this year. You can tell he put a lot of work in. But no tauning by ai has to be fixed. Would also love to see draws and doctor stoppages in only vs the cpu offline of course and would appreciate the offline/online changes separated as sometimes pleasing the competitive crowd hurts the offline game vs the cpu and vice versus. Also charge me for legends dlc this years as I and others would buy it all to support how awesome you guys are.

As a person who owns every system and a lifelong gamer I can't express enough how impressive your team is at communication and post release support. I have never dealt with a more transparent and committed group of developers and will continue to support your team by buying the game on both systems every year. Give yourselves a well deserved self high five.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »