Home

Ultimate team micro transactions the death of the mode

This is a discussion on Ultimate team micro transactions the death of the mode within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2017, 01:04 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate team micro transactions the death of the mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
I'm not going to support their microtransactions by playing Ultimate Team.
I'll stick to quick match, career and ranked.

That’s all that I play. I would like to play ultimate team mode but I know that I will be in a severe disadvantage because I refuse to spend money on that mode. I can’t compete with people who spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game.

Sent from something on some app of some sort.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:08 PM   #34
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Thumbs down Re: Ultimate team micro transactions the death of the mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by magalleh
That’s all that I play. I would like to play ultimate team mode but I know that I will be in a severe disadvantage because I refuse to spend money on that mode. I can’t compete with people who spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game.

Sent from something on some app of some sort.
Yeah I hear you. I would typically just get wrecked by no lifers in UFC 2 Ultimate Team lol. If they could even the playing field for those that don't want to spend any money that would be awesome. Of course they won't do that though
Old 11-30-2017, 01:19 PM   #35
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Like I said don’t get me wrong some people don’t have time to play all day and earned the packs and that’s where micro transactions would be beneficial because of time restrictions on playing the game it’s when you’re basically making these micro transactions a lottery... you’re not guaranteed to receive what you’re looking for it’s basically a slot machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2017, 01:23 PM   #36
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Ideally it shouldn't take forever to earn items in the first place, and there would be no need for any microtransactions.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-30-2017, 06:16 PM   #37
Rookie

Nekrotik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
Yeah I hear you. I would typically just get wrecked by no lifers in UFC 2 Ultimate Team lol. If they could even the playing field for those that don't want to spend any money that would be awesome. Of course they won't do that though
I honestly think that's what they did with expiring perks and such. You might have a maxed out character right now, but that doesn't mean you will tomorrow or next week. Even then. Perks don't seem to have as much of an effect as they did in UFC 2.

Also you can't max all stats, so everyone will have a weakness. EVen if you spend $50,000, you will still have that weakness somewhere.

Add to that the amount of skill required to really play this game well. You can't buy skill.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #38
MVP

Trillz's Arena

this UT is more balanced then last year and its actually not as micro transactions as people think as you cant sit on perks. They might get advantage with the strikes they want early but the later the game gets the better as people will get their moves from playing.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #39
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Question is how much money you will spend regardless of how long you can keep your perks... I wish EA would make a fleshed out vid on the mode ... regardless of making it fair or not people are not going to spend money if there isn’t an advantage so I would believe that spending money will give you an advantage.. And like I said there’s nothing wrong with that question is how much they will have you come back to draw from the well$$” if the cards expire?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #40
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
this UT is more balanced then last year and its actually not as micro transactions as people think as you cant sit on perks. They might get advantage with the strikes they want early but the later the game gets the better as people will get their moves from playing.
That's good to hear. Maybe I'll actually play it then.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »