Home

What the heck GPD!

This is a discussion on What the heck GPD! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What the heck GPD!

Every fighter feels unique and different in the beta. It's amazing! I can't imagine what the full roster will be like in the actual game. Stay the course in your vision of the game. It feels dangerous and feels so much better in the standup dept. Be careful of the changes and just tweak things. The speed of combos feel good and make the game seem realistic to me. Thanks for the hard work and passion put into this game. Stay the course and follow your vision its freaking very fun and brilliant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2017, 07:54 PM   #2
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Re: What the heck GPD!

Agree with everything but if you think 1-2 spam speed and the ability to continually throw them is in anyway realistic.... you are very mistaken.

Other combos I've seen are though. The animations are great. The kicks have a lot of load up and actually look like they should.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #3
Rookie

I agree with you! I don't think you should be able to throw them continuously. Stamina should go down.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:26 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
Every fighter feels unique and different in the beta. It's amazing! I can't imagine what the full roster will be like in the actual game. Stay the course in your vision of the game. It feels dangerous and feels so much better in the standup dept. Be careful of the changes and just tweak things. The speed of combos feel good and make the game seem realistic to me. Thanks for the hard work and passion put into this game. Stay the course and follow your vision its freaking very fun and brilliant.
I agree. I do think tweaks are needed to 1-2's and stamina and judging.
But overall. I am so impressed, pleased and proud of what the team has done. It's fantastic. I have complete faith that these things will get tweaked and put on the right track, the post release support of these games is some of the best I've ever seen.

Vanilla UFC 1 and fully patched UFC 1 are almost two different games. That's always been something I love about the series, the support and the developers willingness to listen to, and often agree with community based changes, its utterly fantastic and I wish they got more credit for it. EA may cop some earned flak. But the UFC team are a bunch of champs on my eyes lol, buttkissing over now haha
Old 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
Agree with everything but if you think 1-2 spam speed and the ability to continually throw them is in anyway realistic.... you are very mistaken.

Other combos I've seen are though. The animations are great. The kicks have a lot of load up and actually look like they should.
Yes, that one specific example might not be realistic, but overall, the game is more realistic than any previous MMA game to date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragreynolds
Yes, that one specific example might not be realistic, but overall, the game is more realistic than any previous MMA game to date.
I found Undisputed 3 (only on simulation stam vs advanced AI) was one of the most realistic fighters I ever played, sure it had robotic animations, average grahpics ect.
But the way the AI would learn your counters if you over relied on them was amazing, there was something about the TD game in UD3 I really liked. They felt powerful when timed right.

That said, UFC 3s beta is close to topping that, I honestly think it will be absolutely prime at launch, I can't see myself going back to UD3. Can't wait.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #7
Rookie

I have actually been wrecking people with Felder. I'm sure the people I played were not too good but I think we will be able to use most of the fighters and be able to be successful and win. If we really can this game will be truly amazing. Felder is really fun to use. If this is the case we will see more fighters used online and that will be so enjoyable.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:52 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
I have actually been wrecking people with Felder. I'm sure the people I played were not too good but I think we will be able to use most of the fighters and be able to be successful and win. If we really can this game will be truly amazing. Felder is really fun to use. If this is the case we will see more fighters used online and that will be so enjoyable.
Felder is a beast. That spinning elbow is legit. He gave me hope for the movesets, he's not a insanely popular fighter or anything but his moveset is legit, which is awesome. Makes me think a lot of the lower ranked guys with versatile striking will be well represented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »