Home

Stamina effect

This is a discussion on Stamina effect within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina effect

I go to the gym that isn’t the point..Why have an mma game that plays like street fighter, I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to ask for this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 10:30 PM   #42
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
I’m starting to think this game is going to be a hot mess too many different opinions... and each person wants the game catered to their play style , after all it is a game there needs to be a happy medium....Just remember last year and all the patches every body had something to nag about!
If you want ultra realism go to an open gym!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
And i'm starting to think some of you guys want an arcade game. No ones saying they should become snails you know? Just visibly slower. Have you played FNC and see how the fighters look when tired? Like that. They are not helpless, still effective and can fight, but visibly slower. They aren't moving around and fighting as fast as they were in round 1 with a full stamina bar.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #43
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

I want more bleed through on blocks when stam is low or blinking

Old 12-03-2017, 10:38 PM   #44
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Yup, I finally had a few more extreme situations where the stamina gets drained down to about 1/10, and only then do you actually see them slow down. BUT it still only really effects the player when they throw more than one NON-COMBO strike. Movement does get effected or anything else from what I see. This one change can really improve the game leaps and bounds for those of us that want that sim game play. Martial Minds video on this is pretty spot on.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Well casuals liked FNC...probably even more than mma games. And it had a realistic stamina system so...

Casuals LOVED Fight Night. I would invite a bunch of people over and we would all box each other, no other game has been that enjoyable since. It's like most people forgot local multiplayer even exists. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Now imagine inviting your friends over to play EA UFC 3. It would be a total disaster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #46
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
And i'm starting to think some of you guys want an arcade game. No ones saying they should become snails you know? Just visibly slower. Have you played FNC and see how the fighters look when tired? Like that. They are not helpless, still effective and can fight, but visibly slower.

Yes I still have a copy of it along with my PS3 with that being said boxing is a complete different game from MMA I do believe there should be some type of slower movement but with that being said some fighters still have explosive power even when they’re tired and if you know boxing regardless of what rounds there certain fighters that still have lightning fast jabs it’s the other attributes like footwork and accuracy that they lose... and sometimes it’s vice versa for example Clay Guida and Dominic Cruz don’t show the same attributes of fatigue as many other fighters ... A lot of fighters the first era they commit when fatigue is not keeping their hands up then that also should be implemented in the game because that is the first signs of fatigue.. in both boxing and MMA.... if you want realism each fighter needs to show fatigue in a different way ... like Conor McGregor and Alex Gustavsson need to turn their back Runaway and “” reset! Lol
I’m all for watt Martailmind is saying but it needs to be a happy medium do not discourage the casual gamer.
Simulation mode lobby that’s the answer

Old 12-03-2017, 10:46 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
I’m starting to think this game is going to be a hot mess too many different opinions... and each person wants the game catered to their play style , after all it is a game there needs to be a happy medium....Just remember last year and all the patches every body had something to nag about!
If you want ultra realism go to an open gym!

Old 12-03-2017, 10:49 PM   #48
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Stamina effect

My point exactly it is it that simple ?!?everyone has brilliant ideas but and can they all be implemented and keep to game balanced probably not?!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »