Home

Old 12-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overhand.

If you were any good, you could've baited out the OH and countered with a headkick, there's no excuses for eating that many OH's bro.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:36 PM   #50
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymorslash
If you were any good, you could've baited out the OH and countered with a headkick, there's no excuses for eating that many OH's bro.
Inv me.

Can everyone please stop assuming all feedback is coming from noob scrubs?

There is a stamina problem in this game.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-03-2017, 09:47 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
There is a stamina problem in this game.
Haz, nobody's denying that. But based on the vid you showed, you could've countered al's OH many times.

Are you gonna be online tomorrow? My psn is the same as mine username here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #52
MVP

I don't know how this argument became a skill issue. I think we can all agree that this guy is not very good (in this instance at least), but stamina should still have effects on the speed of the strike and movement. The stamina ceiling for jabs and straights should also be able to go to zero. It was a good idea in theory, but not in practice.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:57 PM   #53
Rookie

You need to work on your range management. You're very predictable and are walking right in to those strikes. I agree he shouldn't be able to do that with such low stamina, but you were walking straight in to those. Use feints, move in and out, use kicks, don't just walk straight forward.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #54
Pro

The movement speed I don't like when Stamina is low, it should be adjusted to be more like FNC, because now it's looking no different then EA UFC 2.

The overhand is not OP'd and is no issue footwork and headmovement can destroy someone using such a one dimensional game plan, not only that Ground and clinch as well is accessible it's MMA after all.

The retail hopefully doesn't release without there being a speed penalty on strikes, and footwork when at 50% to 25% stamina left.There already is a power penalty. Speed just to be adjusted more, and stance and footwork needs to change as well once you reach those low levels of stamina
Old 12-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #55
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Kenetic blew my head off, today, countering an overhand. Then messaged me: "dontcha overhand me." I be like:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Because running forward with non stop goofy *** combos like how you play is INSANELY unrealistic, and im a pure sim player.
This isn't a pure sim game though. It's just not there yet. I can't play Gran Turismo the same as I would Need for Speed and expect to be successful.

I agree that there should be a slowing down and loss of power on strikes when stamina is lowered, but I'm not sure this game will ever reach the point of being a pure sim. It still has to have a casual fun factor to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »