Home

Y/N Would you be ok with EA delaying the game to give us a better product?

This is a discussion on Y/N Would you be ok with EA delaying the game to give us a better product? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2017, 06:17 AM   #17
MVP

Yaari's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Y/N Would you be ok with EA delaying the game to give us a better product?

My Xbox Elite controller would not allow me to program dual button inputs, so I doubt that one will. It has a macro, but will it allow you to map 2 buttons at the same time, so that I could throw an uppercut with a single button? I doubt it. If it would, it would be an interesting purchase for sure.

And I hated the Xbox controller for this game. Like said above, way too bulky. DS4 is perfect for this, if you want to play with a finger on each shoulder button anyway. (Which I believe is pretty much required now).

And I agree with tissues250, they are not going to delay the game. They will always have more things to add. The game was received quite well too, so they have no reason to delay it. Let's just hope that they can go through most of the important feedback they've gotten. That's the best we can hope for. I think a fully polished version of the beta we played would make a pretty good game.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:32 AM   #18
Rookie

Y/N Would you be ok with EA delaying the game to give us a better product?

I will admit I didn’t like UFC 2 at first either and stopped playing for around 2-3 months at one point until I came back and realized it was better after some patches. So I do have some hope, I was just one of the people who were really disappointed with the beta, but to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-05-2017, 06:33 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
After playing on both the PS4, and Xbone, I think the controls feel much better on a ps4 controller. The xbox controller just feels a little to bulky for this control scheme.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Operation Sports mobile app
really??? I have payed both but I prefer feel much better on a XB1 controller.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:48 AM   #20
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Absolutely not the games not broken it just needs tweaking they didn’t improve in the clinch and ground much but that’s a done deal unless they can add finish the fight sequences through an update but the game is what it is...And I gather that they have been working hard on it since the beta release

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-05-2017, 11:41 AM   #21
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Nay.

There is no need for such a critical fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 11:47 AM   #22
Rookie

jdeckelmansr's Arena

A few animation fixes, some strike speed adjusting and that will be it. They will ship the game and patch the rest post release. I would like to see them redo the UT layout. I was very let down with the new UT installment.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #23
Banned

What would be the point? It is what it is. They spent a lot of time and money on the striking, and put everything into that. If you think they're going to delay the release for 6 months to update the ground game/clinch, then you are being unrealistic. You just have to hope that they hear the complaints this time around and offer some good support post-launch.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:42 PM   #24
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I would be fine with them delaying it if they were to like add Pride mode,or some new features,ref interaction, etc., but honestly most my complaints are somewhat small and probably feasible to fix or adjust before release date(stamina issues,submission system adjustments,mainly smoothing out some rough edges). Plus this is an older build,I know some people are tired of hearing "this is only a beta, but I mean there's no telling what all has been adjusted,changed,or added since this build,and yes I know this is pretty close to the build that we are getting but there is time to adjust things between the beta and production and the purpose of a beta is to get feedback and also to test the network and servers,and I imagine the devs probably got more than enough feedback after this beta,so really it's all about trying to tweak what they can and what they have time to do. Id be more than fine with them pushing release date back several months if it were for major issues,but it seems like alot of the main complaints can be fixed by the time it comes out,well except for the controls,I don't think they're gonna overhaul the controls,which I'm good with,I pretty much have them down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »