Home

UFC Undisputed 3: Where it succeeded and what EA UFC can take from it.

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3: Where it succeeded and what EA UFC can take from it. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2017, 02:44 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: UFC Undisputed 3: Where it succeeded and what EA UFC can take from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I can't even tell if this is a troll, but I'll bite. Nostalgia? This thread is based on my current experience with Undisputed 3. I've put over 1500 fights into UFC 2 and I gave the UFC 3 beta more than enough run to make an honest comparison between the two games. A lot of the others in this thread have extensive playtime between both games as well. I think some good discussion is taking place that could benefit the UFC series.

I strongly disagree with your opinion on the ground game.

We appreciate GPD coming in here and talking to us, and the patches they've dropped have really improved their product. We don't have the right to complain, though? Nah, we owe EA nothing.

I'm sure GPD doesn't like seeing us ripping his hard work, but he's been doing this long enough to know that criticism comes with the territory. If we just say that everything is perfect, how does that help anything? I can't speak for anyone else, but I know EA can make this a great game. Now whether we get there or not is another story. It's all going to depend on where their priorities lie.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I think he's trolling. He posted a thread calling the RPM article pics fake and whatnot, which was straightup odd if you saw it. But I dunno.

I just jumped onto UD3 just then. Man I prefer the new UFC striking (even with its fast low stamina thing) but there still are areas and gameplay elements that UD3 absolutely nails, like GnP posturing, both fighters can block, sway, feint and it feels much more fluid for it.

Same with the motion and flow of the clinch, it just feels more natural.
I don't even mean this as criticism of EA UFC, I just think the UD3 games can still offer interesting insight into gameplay elements EA have yet to attempt or elements that are perhaps done better/different or just how they incorporated extra layers to certain things in UD3. I think the same applies to areas of FNC and UFC 3.

I definitely agree UFC 3 has an insane amount of potential to be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Undisputed 3: Where it succeeded and what EA UFC can take from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut
guys please stop trolling EA. you are looking at this with nostalgia. the ground game is so much better in EA UFC 3. gpd even comes here and talks to us. they support the game so much after release. we got 20 patches. we don't have any right to complain. skynet even talks to us, and the AI rules. its like a real fight. they even had aholbert32 help with AI. its super customized. EA UFC 3 is so much better than Undisputed
I hope you are affiliated with EA in some way as from a fans point of view, this post is tragic.

We don’t have any right to complain!? Wow. That statement is ludicrous. We have every right to complain given that we are the ones spending our money on this product.

Last edited by cal7_11; 12-07-2017 at 02:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »