Home

Old 12-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Combo ?

If I que up a combo or throw a strike and my opponent slips, ducks, or evades it. Does this create a delay for my next input for another strike or combo that I que?

Last edited by bcelts; 12-07-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Combo ?

What the heck! Anyone know?
Old 12-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
If I que up a combo or throw a strike and my opponent slips, ducks, or evades it. Does this create a delay for my next input for another strike or combo that I que?
as far as I can tell it causes you to freeze up and then throw the final strike you had queued up like 5 seconds late
Old 12-07-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
What the heck! Anyone know?
If you successfully slip a strike or block a body strike, you are guaranteed 36 frames of safety before any combo'd strike would hit you.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
If you successfully slip a strike or block a body strike, you are guaranteed 36 frames of safety before any combo'd strike would hit you.
So if some one slips a strike or blocks a body strike they get 36 frames of safety. What does this do though? If I pres a button for a strike or combo will it not respond or freeze my inputs?
Thanks GPD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM   #6
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
So if some one slips a strike or blocks a body strike they get 36 frames of safety. What does this do though? If I pres a button for a strike or combo will it not respond or freeze my inputs?
Thanks GPD
if you input a strike that has contact frames greater than 36 frames, nothing different will happen, it will come out as usual.

If you input a strike with contact frames of say 16, there will be an extra 20 frames added to the execution so it won't land until 36.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
if you input a strike that has contact frames greater than 36 frames, nothing different will happen, it will come out as usual.

If you input a strike with contact frames of say 16, there will be an extra 20 frames added to the execution so it won't land until 36.

Ok, so if I did throw a strike that was 16 frames it would take another 20 and it would land if they did nothing? Think I got it! Thanks GPD!
Old 12-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

Ok, so if I did throw a strike that was 16 frames it would take another 20 and it would land if they did nothing? Think I got it! Thanks GPD! My strikes will just come out delayed!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »