Home

transfer UFC 2 CAFs to UFC 3?

This is a discussion on transfer UFC 2 CAFs to UFC 3? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: transfer UFC 2 CAFs to UFC 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
That would be awesome, I always wanted to move my Fedor CAF to LHW but loooooord I couldn't be bothered redoing the moveset and all that.
It can be real time consuming, so I hope they consider this. Seeing this is EA Canada the actual Fight Night developers I don't understand why they don't use their created content tools for EA UFC as well. How hard could it be to have a copy and edit feature?

It sucks people are quick to sue EA but don't do anything about 2K or other games with content or mod support content. That's why EA won't allow first names to be called in the game like they did in EA MMA, and also why they don't allow the content share anymore because of people who are looking for a lawsuit.

On WWE 2K 17 & 18 people created some amazing things, even UFC fighters.

Check this video out.

WWE's CAF tool is so Advanced people made McGregor with all his tattoos, and even Reebok fight kit with the green and black trunks that EA UFC 2, & EA UFC 3 doesn't even have.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #26
Rookie

I don't know if you noticed but the lack of zoom in and out in EA UFC's 2 creation panel didn't help
Old 12-14-2017, 01:07 PM   #27
Rookie

WWEs character creation system I think has always been second to none, though to be fair to EA, they have arguably the most powerful tool in game creation ever, Gameface.

I would however, like to see improved features in the IN-GAME character creation system particularly colour options for hair and skin.

I remember even back in the ps2/ps1 days of WWE games and I swear they had the choice of a FULL RGB colour spectrum for hair and skin etc.

As Malaach also said, the ability to duplicate a fighter would be much appreciated.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSImperator
WWEs character creation system I think has always been second to none, though to be fair to EA, they have arguably the most powerful tool in game creation ever, Gameface.

I would however, like to see improved features in the IN-GAME character creation system particularly colour options for hair and skin.

I remember even back in the ps2/ps1 days of WWE games and I swear they had the choice of a FULL RGB colour spectrum for hair and skin etc.

As Malaach also said, the ability to duplicate a fighter would be much appreciated.

This I never understood why they don't have or use color hue variations. FNC had it for gear. But why not use that for hair, eyes, tattoos. I don't know what generator mechanics they use in the game but it would be nice if we had such options instead of being stuck with these preset colors.

For the sake of the Reebok deal I understand very they probably won't allow that for gear. But why not other features of customization?

I will say though people still made some crazy CAF's on EA UFC 2, all the way from celebrities, anime such as DBZ, Naruto, other video games, fighters not in the UFC. Which is quite impressive with the limited creation tools we currently have.

But it still makes players not as unique when it comes to hair. If they changed it so that the generator can allow layers like tattoos can layer, we could make some more unique CAF's.

I also never noticed the lack of zoom because each category auto zooms to the body part your are customizing.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #29
Rookie

EA Gameface is a mess right now.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:38 PM   #30
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I have all white Ronald McDonald, all green Hulk, chartreuse man. I never had an issue with color, that might have been older version of gameface.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:39 PM   #31
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skufflz
EA Gameface is a mess right now.
I got it working.... I think.

Give us an app that scans already
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2017, 10:49 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I have all white Ronald McDonald, all green Hulk, chartreuse man. I never had an issue with color, that might have been older version of gameface.
Do you have to use game face to get those colors? Because that might be why I never seen it. Kind of like game face in FNC was the only way to have detailed face sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »